1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Is there a "photos" thread?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by JpAdct, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Feb 1, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    JpAdct

JpAdct [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    PB County, FL
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma ExtCab
    I have been looking for a designated forum within TW for all of the photo request threads, but I am not seeing one. I am a member of other forums (Jeep, past life) where they had a sub-forum for all of the picture threads. They weren't spread throughout the main forum, they were all consolidated. Do we have this at TW? If not, is it possible? Just like we have a "suspension" section, we could have a "photo request" section. Then anybody that was requesting to see, for example, "black DC SB with 3 inches of lift" could start a thread in this designated photo request section. I found that it made photo searching much easier because they were all in the same thread/sub-forum. Not sure what it would be called but you know what I mean. It is difficult to search for these types of threads on TW because they are all spread out, and people use too many key words (i.e. photo, pic, pics, pictures, "lets see", etc). Thanks for your consideration. This truly is a great site!!! Thanks for all you do.
    Chad

2. Feb 1, 2013 at 7:31 PM
    TreeFortRichard

TreeFortRichard Barcelona Red is the best red...

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    42.3115167,-71.6638516
    Vehicle:
    '23 SR5 DCSB 4x4 Barcelona Red
    well if you click tacoma photos at the top and select gallery it will take you to the gallery...and then on the top right of the gallery you can search for items such as "suspension"

but it's not nearly as detailed or convenient as your suggestion...

To Top