1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

is this happening to anyone???

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 11taco, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Jan 13, 2011 at 8:13 PM
    11taco

11taco [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    San Antonio
    Vehicle:
    11 Prerunner trdsport
    everytime I start my truck lately the circulation button is turned off and it lets the air from outside come in, and even when I press the button after a little while it turns off again. it usually wouldn't be a problem but it is cold right now and its letting so much cold air in, or is it because i am useing heat ?

2. Jan 13, 2011 at 8:23 PM
    TakDwn

TakDwn Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC V6 Shortbed 4x4
    Bili's all around, front 5100's at 1.75", rear TSB w/AAL, 265x75/16 BFG AT, Wheelers steelies Type B 4" bs, LEER cap, Tinted, Relentless hybrid sliders welded, Cab mount chop, Plastic trimming, Sock retros, Mirror lift, Satoshi with old school emblem, WeatherTechs, Mudlaps gone, RedLine hood struts, Fumoto valve, Tailgate clamped, Console organizer, Mobtown Offroad Front Recovery Bar
    What position is your hot/cold knob in? If the knob is to max cool position I believe the vent stays open and allows cool/cold air in....as well as keeps the circulation button on.
    Is this as clear or confusing?

3. Jan 13, 2011 at 8:52 PM
    11taco

11taco [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    San Antonio
    Vehicle:
    11 Prerunner trdsport
    thats awsome!!!!! thanks for you input, I thought I was going crazy. I don't know how many times I almost rear-end the people in front of me because i keep looking at the button to see what would cause it to do this

Products Discussed in

To Top