1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Island Flavor Meet...

Discussion in 'South West' started by T0LLPHR33, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Aug 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM
    T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    S1N C1TY...(from Hilo, HI)...
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    was talking to Derek the other day and we figured some individuals either can't make the Grind Meet cause of the time and/or can't/don't want to spend $15+ on burgers, fries, and drinks all the time, even if its only 1 a month. sometime its not fees able to have 2 meets in 1 week. so our suggestion is to have another meet on the 3rd Friday of every month. that way if you can't make it to 1 meet you have a chance to make it to the other...

seeing as everyone enjoyed the meet at Aloha Kitchen I figured why not have a meet at an even better Hawaiian Plate Lunch location...

we will give this a trial run and if there is enough participation we can start doing this on a regular...Derek and some of the other members know the trails and good areas to take pictures...we can talk more about wheeling in this thread and/or wait till 1 of the meets to discuss the plans for this...

this meet will take place on Friday, Sept. 17 and we will start meeting there around 6pm. start heading in to eat around 6:30pm or until majority of the group arrives. the parking lot isn't as big as the Grind Meet and since Island Flavors is very popular amongst the locals (Hawaiians) you want to get there on time so that all the TW members can park next to each other...

Island Flavors
    ... this is the best hawaiian plate lunch place in all of vegas...

^click to view menu...another thing is they have 6+ specials every day so it constantly changes...

Las Vegas, NV 89113
    (702) 876-2024

if you have any questions post up or pm me...if you guys have suggestions to a better time/date text/pm me and we'll try to set it up so that as many members as possible show up...

I took Daniel there a few weeks ago and he can attest that the food is well worth the drive...:D Hope to see as many members there as we do at the Grind...

2. Aug 28, 2010 at 6:52 PM
    T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    S1N C1TY...(from Hilo, HI)...
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    I'm guessing no one wants to do this...16 views and no posts...oh well I'll keep this open for a week or 2 if not I'll close the thread and just go with my local bradahs...

Products Discussed in

To Top