1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Jacks Auto Alignment any good?

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by Vitalzone, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Oct 2, 2018 at 8:33 PM
    Vitalzone

Vitalzone [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD OR 4x4 DCSB 6 spd manual
    -ADS coil overs with RR, and compression adjusters -ADS triple bypass rear shocks -Mcm UCAs -Deaver U402 stage 1 leaf packs -ADS bumps in the rear with Icon U bolt flip striker plates -Relentless Offroad U bolts -Wheeler superbumps in front -SCS 17" Ray 10s -285/75/17 BFG KM2s -Nitro 5.29 gears -Pelfteybilt armor front to back with HC rear bumper. T- case skid cut to fit Spec U exhaust. -RCI diff skid -Avid bed bars with basket holding spare. Poison Spyder 3-way strap. Hi-lift jack,and shovel mounted to basket. - SDHQ ditch light brackets with BD Squadron Pro spots. -BD Squadron Pro wide cornering in F. bumper. -BD S8 30" bar in F. bumper -Smittybilt 10k X20 winch -Factor 55 fairlead, and prolink -Switch pro 9100, with custom machined aluminum switch bezel. -BAMF grille insert -URD short throw shifter -URD Spec U exhaust cut over axle. Exhaust looks like it was fabricated by a blind child. -Suntek carbon XP 18% tint all around -ARB single compressor, mounted on Slee bracket. Lines to front, and rear bumper. -Rear diff breather mod,ran to bed cubby. -Ovtune 1.05 FOB 91 -Sprint-booster -Clutch accumalator delete mod -Hella Sharptone horns -Crown +4” extended brake lines, with modified factory brackets to fit lines. -Hypertech speedo calibrator -Custom pinstripes, and trail rash done by the beautiful AZ desert.
    Has anybody used Jacks Auto Alignment with success? I need to raise my coilovers about an inch . My truck has been to 3 different alignment shops in the valley, and each has screwed something up. Bullit Automotive in Tempe didnt know the difference between positive, and negative caster. Oasis next door to SDHQ decided a pipe wrench was the proper tool to use to adjust my tie rods chewing the fuck out of the flats. Network in Gilbert scratched up two of my wheels. I need to find a good shop that can align to my specs, without damaging my truck in the process. Also has anybody ever found a local shop that will allow them to use their wall mounted spring compressor for a fee?

2. Oct 2, 2018 at 9:08 PM
    cytocycle

cytocycle Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Expedition Build - 2012 TRD Off-Road
    4.88, Radflo 2.5" Resi,ARB Front Bumper with fogs, TJM 9,000 synthetic rope winch with Pro-Link, AllPro Bolt on Sliders with fill plates, Asfir Aluminum Front Skid, Mid Skid, Gas Skid, Transfer Skid, AllPro Shackle flip kit with Timbern, CBI HC rear Bumper, Rigid Mesh Grill with 20" LED bar, White Sport Grill Opening, ARB Dual Compressors and 2 gallons of air tanks for air tools, Dakar Leaf Pack+2,front sway bar delete, Camburg UCA's, Stainless Steel Brake Lines on all wheels fixed mushy brakes, UltraGuage
    Sierra Expeditions has a wall mounted spring compressor and disassembled my Radflo before having them rebuilt and then put them back on when I got them back. They use a really good old school guy at another shop for alignments. Talk to Will

3. Oct 2, 2018 at 9:11 PM
    TACOVRD

TACOVRD I Identify As A Prius

Member:
    First Name:
    TW Addict
    AZ/WA
    Vehicle:
    2019 T4R ORP - Formerly 2013 DCSB OR Spruce Mica
    Workin' on it....
    Wow....some bad luck there....

4. Oct 2, 2018 at 9:11 PM
    stumbles

stumbles 1 eye

Member:
    First Name:
    bryan
    mesa
    Vehicle:
    2002 White Double Cab
    I haven't used them but there are plenty of people in the BS thread that have been. Everyone has had great stuff to say about them. Old school dude that has aligned a wide variety of stuff.

TACOVRD likes this.
  5. Oct 2, 2018 at 9:50 PM
    TACOVRD

TACOVRD I Identify As A Prius

Member:
    First Name:
    TW Addict
    AZ/WA
    Vehicle:
    2019 T4R ORP - Formerly 2013 DCSB OR Spruce Mica
    Workin' on it....
    Do you need to pull your shock at the shop or is it already off the truck?

6. Oct 3, 2018 at 5:47 AM
    Vitalzone

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    -ADS coil overs with RR, and compression adjusters -ADS triple bypass rear shocks -Mcm UCAs -Deaver U402 stage 1 leaf packs -ADS bumps in the rear with Icon U bolt flip striker plates -Relentless Offroad U bolts -Wheeler superbumps in front -SCS 17" Ray 10s -285/75/17 BFG KM2s -Nitro 5.29 gears -Pelfteybilt armor front to back with HC rear bumper. T- case skid cut to fit Spec U exhaust. -RCI diff skid -Avid bed bars with basket holding spare. Poison Spyder 3-way strap. Hi-lift jack,and shovel mounted to basket. - SDHQ ditch light brackets with BD Squadron Pro spots. -BD Squadron Pro wide cornering in F. bumper. -BD S8 30" bar in F. bumper -Smittybilt 10k X20 winch -Factor 55 fairlead, and prolink -Switch pro 9100, with custom machined aluminum switch bezel. -BAMF grille insert -URD short throw shifter -URD Spec U exhaust cut over axle. Exhaust looks like it was fabricated by a blind child. -Suntek carbon XP 18% tint all around -ARB single compressor, mounted on Slee bracket. Lines to front, and rear bumper. -Rear diff breather mod,ran to bed cubby. -Ovtune 1.05 FOB 91 -Sprint-booster -Clutch accumalator delete mod -Hella Sharptone horns -Crown +4” extended brake lines, with modified factory brackets to fit lines. -Hypertech speedo calibrator -Custom pinstripes, and trail rash done by the beautiful AZ desert.
    Good suggestion, I forgot about Sierra Expeditions. I’ll check in with them, and find out if they can adjust my COs. Should be a 10 min or less job.

cytocycle[QUOTED] likes this.
  7. Oct 3, 2018 at 5:50 AM
    Vitalzone

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    I’ll pull them off in my garage. I have 3 vehicles, so no issue leaving the truck up on stands at home.

8. Oct 3, 2018 at 2:37 PM
    TuRD_Bro

TuRD_Bro Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '17 TRD OR
    Piggyback:

Looking for someone in the Tucson area as well! Just post-lift alignment.

9. Oct 11, 2018 at 4:14 PM
    SlipperyTaco

SlipperyTaco Slippery when Wet

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma 4x4 & 2014 4Runner Trail Premium
    FOX 2.5 C/O, CAMBURG UCA, FOX 2.0 REAR, SMP CUSTOM FRONT BUMPER, BAMF LCA SKIDS, SCS RAY 10 MATTE GREY WHEELS, 305/70/16 BFG KO2, ALL PRO STANDARD LEAF PACK, ALL PRO SLIDERS, U-BOLT FLIP KIT, MARLIN CRAWLER REAR BUMPER, TIMBREN REAR BUMPSTOPS, WHEELERS SS BRAKE LINE F/R, D-BADGED, GIBSON CAT BACK, K&N CAI, LINE-X , GREY WIRE MOD, APOLLO 3.0 SHROUDS, D2S XB 5500K HID BULBS, LED HALOS, LED DEMON EYES, TRS LED BULBS, BHLM, IGGY PODS, CALI RAISED PODS, 30" CALI RAISED 4D LIGHT BAR, BESTOP SUPERTOP, TRASHAROO , WET OKOLE SEAT COVERS. 4 RUNNER- 2014 TRAIL PREMIUM W/KDSS KINGS FRONT AND REAR DIRT KING BALL JOINT UCA METAL TECH LONG TRAVEL SPRINGS METAL TECH UPPER/LOWER LINKS SONORAN STEEL KDSS TRACK BAR URD EXHAUST URD Y PIPE URD MAF CALIBRATOR PEDAL COMMANDER PRINSU ROOF RACK RIGID ADAPT LIGHT BAR SCS SR8 17" GUNMETAL 285/70/17 FALKEN WILDPEAKS TRS FOG LIGHTS TRS HID KIT SS OFFROAD SLIMLINE WITH SIDE PROTECTION COASTAL REAR SWINGOUT HEFTY FAB SKIDS
    Ouch man that sucks....

But IMO Oasis is the only spot i will ever go to for an alignment they really do it right and no there shit, but then again network is also good and i have heard good things about them.

10. Dec 31, 2018 at 12:53 PM
    bkrdave36

bkrdave36 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Wittmann,AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner Double Cab Black
    Daystar 3 inch lift, Icon Stage 3 Rear Leaf Springs, Durobump bump stops,Bilstein 5125 shocks, BFG All Terrain KO2 Tires, Avid Light bar and step rails, Victory 4x4 bed rack with Tepui Ayer Rooftop Tent, Anytime Fog light mod, Outside Air Temp Gauge mod, ImMrYo Rearview Mirror mod, Chinese Knockoff LED lights, Body Armor 4x4 Offroad Swingout rear tire carrier and bumper, Victory 4x4 Bed Stiffeners, Rattle can Custom Camo paint stripe, Truxedo Lo Pro tonneau cover, various Blue Ridge Overland Gear storage solutions in cab, thats it so far .... to be continued!
    I've had alignments done at Brakes Plus in Avondale and north Phoenix (Happy Valley Rd) with no problems.

Products Discussed in

To Top