1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

JBL Sub and Amp

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by Westside Medic, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Apr 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM
    Westside Medic

Westside Medic [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robby
    Montgomery, AL
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport Speedway Blue
    DRLM, DFLM, hid 8000k HL, bed extender, 16" moto metal 951 black and chrome , 285/75/16 bfg allterrain, Set of 5100's front set at 2.5", Tsb Rear leaf with 2" block , Jensen 7.5" flip up CD / DVD with iPhone hook up , in channel rain guards and husky floor mats, low profile black tool box, cool blue led interior dome and map lights, XM radio, Rearview camera in rear tag, Ham radio Kenwood TMV 708-A, 6 Whelen hideaway strobes and Whelen slimlighter in back window..Blacked out Badges.. Tinted tail lights and 3rd break light..
    When i unplug my amp on my 07 DC JBL system I loose all sound even in my door speakers. Im trying to take out the factory JBL amp and sub so that I can put an aftermarket sub and amp.. I have a jensen flip up 7.5'' cd /dvd player that was in my truck from the previous owner.. Im not sure what to do now.... Thanks in advance

2. May 6, 2010 at 7:14 PM
    KAWAIANIANI

KAWAIANIANI Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle:
    TRD BLACKED OUT
    Weather tech stone deflector, Craven speed stubby antennae,DTLT and rear O2 Sims, URD Y pipe, 40 series flowmaster w/ 3" piping. Urd maf calibrator, TRD supercharger, TRD CAI.
    Sounds like they are running door and sub power thru the amp. Your probably going to have to check the back of the deck(head unit) to see if the hooked up thru the rca's for the doors.

Products Discussed in

To Top