1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

just gettin started

Discussion in 'New Members' started by woodbutcher, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Apr 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM
    woodbutcher

woodbutcher [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    san jacinto ca.
    Vehicle:
    02 prerunner sr5 trd
    k&n intake, aftermarket wheels 16"
    no disrespect to those who dig the plate style armor bumper, but where i live it's mostly about the pre runner tube style with your guts showing. yes it's so ugly that it's not. i bought my o2 crew in 2007 and just now started in with the pre runner mods lifted front 3'' with a body lift to see if i liked it not enough, but i have a heavy foot, and i still like to take hard corners. went with a 30'' tire got rub on the fender so i went with a fiberglass fender which remedied the situation. so often i pull up to a light and there is a tacoma on each side one in front and one in the back of me so to seperate myself from the crowd i changed the grille to my own custom aluminum mesh and altered the contours of the front with fiberglass resin so it looks a little deeper as seen in my avatar i removed the tint from the lenses did'nt like it. i swithced to a solid rear window instead personal choice. i am currently sporting no bumper in the process of getting a tube steel pre-runner with a diamond plate skid plate not aluminum a steel diamond plate because chrome is not my thing especially if you get your truck dirty. got some really nice trucks on here love the long travel suspension definately on my wishlist.

2. Apr 28, 2012 at 5:54 PM
    Fightnfire

Fightnfire Recklessly tired

Member:
    Marysville, WA
    Vehicle:
    2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 (Prev 09 Access Cab V6 4X4)
    Starting over with a new GMC AT4 Satin Steel Metallic Softopper, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75 in the front, TSB Rear, 17x8.5 Lvl 8 Guardians, 265/70-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, Scooped, Anytime fog mod, Osram Nightbreakers, LED Interior lights, Debadged, Painted valance, Removed rear head rests, De-flapped, Hidden Hitch installed, Weather Techs, Flyzeye'd A/W/A, Cover Kings.
    welcometotw :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top