1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

KMC Summit 718 wheels 17x8.5 zero offset

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by SuperAir, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Mar 20, 2023 at 3:36 PM
    SuperAir

SuperAir [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    19 TRD ORAC Cement
    Eibach Stage 1, 17x8.5 Ray 10s, 265/70-17
    For sale! (4) KMC 718 Summit series wheels BLACK/GRAY TINT. #KMC-71878568400
    17x8.5" zero offset, 4.75 backspace. Hub centric at 106.1mm. 60* conical seat for lugs.

Bought these wheels in March of 2022. They were installed in April and removed in November. No salt use. Wheels have 9000 miles on them. No curb rash, no "damage". Pics taken today.
    Only blems on wheels are right around center caps (see pics) when I was an idiot and snapped them all in without removing the metal rings first. If it bothers you that much I'll throw in a free "touch up sharpie" lol. Don't even notice it when the wheels are on the truck.

Wanted Ray 10s and couldn't get them so I bought these. It was gnawing at me all summer so I grabbed a set two moths ago when they were available and transferred the tires and sensors off of these.

Beautiful wheels I probably should have just kept them but what's done is done.

Paid $275 each new. ($1100). Priced at $750 firm. Local pickup only NO SHIPPING.

However......
    I will be travelling to the Groton/ New London CT area for work end of March/ beginning of April. I'm not lugging them along for tire kickers but If someone along my route from Maine is interested and willing to Venmo a 50% deposit I will bring them with me and after meetup and your inspection if you want them you pay the rest, if you don't I will refund your venmo deposit on the spot and continue on my way with the wheels, no hard feelings. Hit me up with any questions, thanks for looking!

IMG_2628.jpg IMG_2629.jpg IMG_2630.jpg IMG_2631.jpg IMG_2632.jpg IMG_2633.jpg IMG_2634.jpg IMG_2635.jpg IMG_2636.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top