1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LABOR DAY COUNTDOWN TO SAVE!

Discussion in 'RealTruck' started by kyle.realtruck, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Aug 23, 2018 at 2:50 PM
    kyle.realtruck

kyle.realtruck [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    We are serving up some deep savings on some of our best and most popular brands in tonneau covers, Bak & Undercover. This special includes all the folding and roll up models across the entire Undercover and Bak lines!
    Bak - including the Bakflip G2, MX4, Fibermax, and F1, Bak Revolver X2 & X4
    Undercover - including Flex, Ultra Flex, Armor Flex and Ridgelander

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

We have also added some interior protection into this special as well, something we haven't gotten a chance to bring to our forum community in the past. We are also offering Covercraft Carharrt Seat Covers. These seat covers are custom-made per vehicle for an exact fit, and they're made out of a duck weave fabric, triple stitched seams to ensure durability and machine washable. Available in Carhartt Brown and Gravel/Gray or similar, and Camo.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As always, Tacoma World forum member are going to be receiving EXCLUSIVE forum member pricing on these fantastic products.
    Watch for the countdown every day until Labor Day for your opportunity to save. PM us for pricing and details!

2. Aug 23, 2018 at 8:51 PM
    Hockey11

Hockey11 Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    17 off road
    New
    I just bought a ‘17 Tacoma OffRoad with a 5 foot bed. I would like some advice and check for a discount on some assessories.

I live in Wisconsin and will be moving to northern Michigan shortly. So dirt roads snow sleet wind and rain.

Am an advide pheasant, waterfowl and deer hunter. Also kayak and bike a lot. Wet cloths, dogs, waders and sweat.

Have what I think I want in a cart. Cart ID ByvySQt4Q.

Picked bug deflector because I heard it protected well was stable used existing holes and can clean behind.

Picked seat covers for the material matching my activity and brand has great fit.

Picked tonneau based on wanting a roll up for the full open. Not liking Velcro as it will be open a lot and in past Velcro filled up and didn’t work. Worried it will not seal well. Also want to keep my factory utility rail.

The light wanted auto off and motion. May mount on side of box. Also thought about mounting on underside of tonneau cover rail at tailgate

Sorry to ask so much but big investment

3. Aug 24, 2018 at 6:07 AM
    kyle.realtruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Thanks for your interest and questions. We can definitely assist you with ordering the right product for your vehicle and lifestyle. Unfortunately I don't have visibility to your cart online. Could you tell me what specific bug deflector, seat covers, tonneau cover and light you have in your cart so we can talk to you further about it?

4. Aug 24, 2018 at 6:10 AM
    kyle.realtruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    10 DAYS 'TIL LABOR DAY! Let us know which Bak or Undercover tonneau cover pique your interest. We are happy to answer any additional questions or concerns you may have and PM you with special forum pricing. We look forward to hearing from you!

5. Aug 24, 2018 at 10:28 AM
    Hockey11

Hockey11 Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    17 off road
    New
    32784635-5C6C-40D6-AF42-CBC9AB0F6ACC.jpg 10D06425-1B13-4A47-85F4-BEF20C6FE86A.jpg Not a forum pro so fumbling through this.

DC18C9A5-3799-426A-9A68-986F774C5D8A.jpg

6. Aug 24, 2018 at 10:31 AM
    Hockey11

Hockey11 Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    17 off road
    New
    Not good at this forum thing. Photos in reverse order. And my note was deleted.

Sorry fumbling through this. Thanks.

7. Aug 26, 2018 at 6:29 AM
    kyle.realtruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Sorry for the delay in replying, I was out the end of Friday and Saturday. I will send you a PM on those items now. Thank you for your patience!

8. Aug 26, 2018 at 6:34 AM
    kyle.realtruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    8 days remaining until the TacomaWorld Labor Day Sale ends! Our sale does extend to our entire product lineup. Just shoot me a PM with what you have and I am happy to check the sale price for you. Questions between products or undecided on what might fit your needs best? Let me know and I will compare the items to find you some great products at even better prices.

9. Aug 27, 2018 at 6:37 AM
    kyle.realtruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    7 MORE DAYS TO SAVE! There are 7 more days to take advantage of the labor day countdown to save sale with Real Truck! Don't miss the chance to catch some great deals on BAK and Undercover tonneau covers as well as Covercraft Carhartt seat covers! Interested in something else? It's included! PM us for more information!

10. Aug 29, 2018 at 11:47 AM
    kyle.realtruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    We are down to 5 more days!

11. Aug 30, 2018 at 10:07 AM
    Camcorder90

Camcorder90 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Vehicle:
    2018 Quicksand TRD Offroad
    Looking to buy either a bak revolver X4 or a Bak MX4 tonneau cover for my 2018 tacoma short bed. Would love to see what kinda deals you'll have

12. Aug 30, 2018 at 10:20 AM
    kyle.realtruck

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Thanks for the inquiry! I will shoot you a PM now.

To Top