1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Las Vegas SW, anyone familiar with front shock struts? Free Coffee & donuts to supervise!!

Discussion in 'South West' started by gregzz, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Oct 29, 2021 at 11:49 AM
    gregzz

gregzz [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    las vegas nv
    Vehicle:
    2011 tacoma crew cab 4x4 v6 4.0
    Wheels/ tires, tint, level kit. Rock crawler rails. 3- 6" procomp lights with light bar on front bumper. Magnaflow # 12256 stainless muffler. Billet shorty antenna.
    :bowdown::fingerscrossed:I’m FINALLY going to do my front shock struts tomorrow morning (10/30/21) by lowering the LCA to relieve spring pressure instead of going the spring compressor route I’ve heard horror stories about.. if anyone is experienced with this process than cruise over and supervise while eating the free coffee & donuts I’ll supply as like I said this is my maiden voyage doing coil springs & shocks at 54 years old. Lol. Basically just would be nice if someone that’s done this before this way was there so I don’t kill mystic with these sorings I hear horror stories about…. ALSO I’m thinking about attempting to throw together some sort of small group of Tacoma owners (old & new) for get togethers from time too time, Buffets, cruise nights? Car shows, Backyard BBQ’s. Etc etc. anyhow.. if anyone is interested in helping out than lemme know!? If not than that’s fine too, just wish me luck. Thanks all.

2. Oct 29, 2021 at 12:52 PM
    Bleep100

Bleep100 TOYOTA 4 LIFE

Member:
    Vehicle:
    17 Sport
    You might catch more fish with beer .

barf and gregzz[OP] like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top