1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Leaf Springs

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by sbram500, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Mar 7, 2010 at 5:26 PM
    sbram500

sbram500 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    11 dbl cab 4x4 trd off road
    3" lift, Rock sliders, Fog Light Anytime Mod, Vent guards, Full-Tilt Extang Bed Cover, More to come
    Alright...I realize there have probably been post about this already, but either i couldn't find them, or I am lazy.
    I have an 07 Double Cab Off Road Packaged Tacoma. I have a 3" Spacer Lift with blocks in the rear and I have already had the stock springs replaced under warranty due to negative arch.(yes they covered them under warranty with the blocks)
    Now I have the same problem as before. The springs are starting to show negative arch and if I put anything in the back (even an old 32" TV) when I hit a small bump the rear hits the bump stops! (totally annoying)
    I now have decided that I need a set of aftermarket springs (3"), can anyone please direct me to a company that offers a good set of springs that will alleiviate my problem and give me the 3" that I need, and still perform off road.
    Thanks in advance for any helpfull info!

2. Mar 7, 2010 at 5:29 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    welcome to tw.

http://wheelersoffroad.com/

check them out........also, mention tw, and you'll get a discount, as they are a vendor here.

3. Mar 7, 2010 at 6:12 PM
    tonto340

tonto340 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gambrills, MD
    skyjacker part # TCR515S

4. May 8, 2010 at 11:49 AM
    sbram500

sbram500 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    11 dbl cab 4x4 trd off road
    3" lift, Rock sliders, Fog Light Anytime Mod, Vent guards, Full-Tilt Extang Bed Cover, More to come
    Got my springs on FINALLY! (OME 7 leafs with 2.75" lift) ARB lost the PO (supposedly) and had to wait like another 3 weeks. (Major BS, but oh well)

Installation was a breeze even by myself it took about 2-1/2 hrs. ( that includes having to cut off one of my u-bolts and going to the parts store for new one)

Rides great and I think I actually got about 3/4"-1" more lift in the rear over the blocks.

Highly recommend. Got them from Tarheel 4x4 for about 460ish including the new bushing kit.

Thanks for all the advise.

To Top