1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Leer topper for Gen1 XCab-$600

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by huckyourmeat, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Sep 22, 2010 at 2:00 PM
    huckyourmeat

huckyourmeat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    19 TRD OR DC Silver
    Old 2010: Redline QL Plus hood struts, rcbs204 illuminated 4x4 switch, seatbelt chime off, cupholder mod, LED interior and license plate lights, trimmed front mudflaps, Fumoto oil drain valve, K&N Air Filter, Leer 100XR Mile High Edition, OME All Four Corners, Duratrac 265/75/16 Load E
    SOLD. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I have a Leer topper for sale for a 1995-2004 extended cab Tacoma. It has a "windoor" on the driver's side (window flips up so that you can reach into the bed) and a sliding half-window on the passenger side. The front window is a slider that matches the slider in the Tacoma rear window. There is a clothes hanging bar in the back of the topper and there are rails for a roof rack on the top. The topper is $450 and I'll include the existing Yakima rack for $150, which includes all Landing Pads and Control Towers, two crossbars, a King Cobra bike rack, a Boa bike rack, and pair of kayak stackers.

The topper has been extremely well cared for and I have 2 keys that lock the windows. The color is white, but I had it on a red truck and thought it looked pretty good. It is no longer on the truck, though.

I'm located in Golden, Colorado.

Let me know if you have any questions!
    Corey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sep 23, 2010 at 11:11 AM
    huckyourmeat

Member:
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    19 TRD OR DC Silver
    Old 2010: Redline QL Plus hood struts, rcbs204 illuminated 4x4 switch, seatbelt chime off, cupholder mod, LED interior and license plate lights, trimmed front mudflaps, Fumoto oil drain valve, K&N Air Filter, Leer 100XR Mile High Edition, OME All Four Corners, Duratrac 265/75/16 Load E
    Make me an offer!

3. Sep 23, 2010 at 9:04 PM
    huckyourmeat

Member:
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    19 TRD OR DC Silver
    Price dropped.

Products Discussed in

To Top