1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Left/Right Splash shield/inner fender install/ more

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by xsptaco07, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Jun 30, 2012 at 1:00 PM
    xsptaco07

xsptaco07 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Xsp
    xsp package, 20" enkei deep six wheels,33" cooper zeon ltz, borla exhaust, borla intake, carbon fiber trim, weathertech mats, Halo HID lights, black grille surround with mesh, smoked 3rd break and tails, 3" toytec coilovers with bilstein strut, AAL and bilstein 5160 in the rear, led tag lights, led interior lights, NTW plated bumper, anytime fog mod, blue and white cluster swap, UWS toolbox,
    Not sure where to post this.

Basically my left and right splash shield/inner fender had to be cut so i am replacing them with new ones. I ordered and received them. when i went to install there seemed to be some type of "rivet" or clip holding them on.the part that shows is circular. it turns out they are square. some of them i was able to get out and some of them i wasnt. i need about 2 dozen of them, where can i find them? local autozone, toyota?

while i was doing this i also removed two "flaps" that cover the "headers" and another one near the front. their in the finder well and basically there to keep mud and other crap out i guess? where can i find replacements for these? what are they called?

thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top