1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lets see your Tacos with toppers on

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by j83soldier, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Dec 17, 2009 at 11:53 PM
    j83soldier

j83soldier [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    anti lock brake disable mod, fogtime anytime mod, Leer Topper, all pro plate bumper, toytec 3 inch lift, bfg AT, rims, piaa 5100's, some double din head unit (cant remember), warn 8000 winch, DO sliders, hacked frame to fit full size spare, thule and yakima roof racks
    I recently had a leer 180 topper put on my truck because I sleep in my truck alot year round and also so the dog has a place to ride without messing up my interior. Lets see pics of trucks with toppers. I have never seen a 180 on a 2nd Gen tacoma and am kinda interested to see what mine will look like with a high topper and lift and all pro bumper once Im done.

2. Dec 17, 2009 at 11:56 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
  3. Dec 18, 2009 at 12:13 AM
    j83soldier

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    anti lock brake disable mod, fogtime anytime mod, Leer Topper, all pro plate bumper, toytec 3 inch lift, bfg AT, rims, piaa 5100's, some double din head unit (cant remember), warn 8000 winch, DO sliders, hacked frame to fit full size spare, thule and yakima roof racks
    damn this forum has a thread for everything already

4. Dec 18, 2009 at 12:30 AM
    hoosiertaco

Member:
    If you didn't find exactly how you want to see your truck in the thread I linked you to, check out the photoshop thread. There are some fine people in that thread that can show you exactly what your ride would look like dressed any way you want it. Follow the directions carefully on posting the items you want placed on your truck.

Oh, btw, welcome to the 'World'.:D

5. Dec 18, 2009 at 12:36 AM
    j83soldier

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    cool, thanks Ive been dicking around here for about a month and after looking at pics of trucks on here and diffrent mods Im totally fucked. Already spent like 4g on stuff to put on my taco when I go home on leave. Guess I'll have to start a build thread when I make it home. Thanks for all yalls help

6. Dec 18, 2009 at 12:41 AM
    hoosiertaco

Member:
    You're welcome, and thank you for your service sir.

Yeah, this place will keep the clicker finger warmed up and your wallet empty if you aren't carefull!:D

7. Dec 18, 2009 at 12:52 AM
    j83soldier

Member:
    First Name:
    joshua
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma
    Not a sir, Bro or man works fine. One of the best quotes Ive ever heard is 'My service pales in comparison to the potential that America offers me everyday" completly agree with that. Its just a job. Your deffintly right about clicker finger and wallet.

Products Discussed in

To Top