1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

leveling 2008 tacoma

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by bass fishing fool, May 4, 2012.

1. May 4, 2012 at 5:22 AM
    bass fishing fool

bass fishing fool [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    waller, tx
    Vehicle:
    08 prerunner sr5
    rims, tires. k&n, sony touch screen, undercover bed cover, Black 3"step bars, black bull bar, Halo headlights, Maxfloormats,LED tail lights and 3rd brake light,2 10" kickers and 400 watt amp, HID fog lights, LED interior lights,Firestone air bag rear suspension
    What will I need to level the truck. bring rear up.

2. May 4, 2012 at 6:09 AM
    moelov

moelov Well-Known Member

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Lifted
    Removed the Mud Flaps, Rock Deflectors and Head Rest. Limo Tint, I had 3" Toytec Lift, Procomp Nitrogen ES6000 shocks and Struts. AllPro UCA, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, WeatherTecs. Now I have LR UCA's, Maxtrac Spindles, Eibach's, 5100's up front, Expos, 5160 for the rear, U Bolt Flip Kit, and Extended Brake lines.
    Welcome to Tacoma World Fool.

In each Topic section of Tacoma World there are "Stickies" for commonly asked questions and How to's...
    There you will find answers to your question. And I mean EVERYTHING you need to know. Also you can use the SEARCH function, its amazing.

Finally, you need to give us some more info. What suspension do you currently have, any mod's, what you use your truck for...

You can answer your own question by measuring the front from the center of the hub to the bottom of your fender. Then the same in the rear. Now you know how much you need. Not too hard.

But honestly do your research first before you ask.

Good luck and welcome.

3. May 4, 2012 at 6:22 AM
    bass fishing fool

bass fishing fool [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    waller, tx
    Vehicle:
    08 prerunner sr5
    rims, tires. k&n, sony touch screen, undercover bed cover, Black 3"step bars, black bull bar, Halo headlights, Maxfloormats,LED tail lights and 3rd brake light,2 10" kickers and 400 watt amp, HID fog lights, LED interior lights,Firestone air bag rear suspension
    Thanks. I just got it and noticed the front always sits higher than the rear.

Products Discussed in

To Top