1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LG enV3 computer connectivity?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Janster, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Aug 4, 2009 at 3:51 PM
    Janster

Janster [OP] Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    I don't know if any of you will have info on this or not.....I've searched on various forums, I've searched google, and I've seen almost every possible scenario under the sun and it all makes my head spin!! And I still don't know what I need and why. I've seen at least 2 pages of places to get drivers, programs, yadda yadda yadda.

Curious to know what I need to do to hook up my enV3 to the computer.

I'm reading that I need some sort of driver - but have failed in finding info on drivers that are the same. I get different web pages and different suggestions. People complain the stuff doesn't work right, yadda yadda yadda. Others say the drivers download automatically when you hook up the phone....I'm afraid to hook this thing up in fear something will happen to the phone or my computer. I just got this phone 2 days ago...

I don't need to do this...I'm just learning/playing with its capabilities. I've already put picts on it via the SD card & transflash adapter/reader through my computer. I wasn't sure if the process was the same for music.

Anyway....
    How can I setup my computer (drivers or whatever) to charge the phone via the USB? How can I setup to transfer picts & music via the USB?

Another question.... Do these phones still record video in that messed up format that you can't play them on the computer?

Thanks ahead of time !
    Oh yeah, I'm running Windows XP Media Center Edition on a Dell XPS

2. Aug 4, 2009 at 5:55 PM
    medic2230

medic2230 @Koditten Pirate Radio member #002

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Bama! Roll Tide
    Vehicle:
    2011 Taco 4x4 DCLB 2019 TRD PRO 4runner 2018 RAM 2500 mega cab
    20% Tint, OME 3"complete lift with Dakar's, Light Racing UCA's, 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 10 HP TW sticker, Ultraguage, B.A.M.F. Rock Sliders, MedicFab Bed Rack, Relentless front bumper, Air Flow Snorkel, Ham comms, Tech Deck
    If you have bluetooth you could just connect it that way and forget the usb cable.

Products Discussed in

To Top