1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

lift 3

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by sicripp83, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Jan 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    sicripp83

sicripp83 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    wboro
    Vehicle:
    sic
    I need some input on what you guys would do if you were in my place. i have a 2011 trd offroad access cab. i drive 170 one way to work once a week. 340 miles per week around 20,000 a year the stock bfg's are shot im looking into a lift set up. iv read dozens of posts, talking about pros and cons. im not worried about fuel milage, if i was i would of bought the prius. like the looks of the ome 3". but i with the amount of driving i do should i just level the truck with 5100's im looking for some in put, i know this is not a new question and every is getting bored with it, but i only want to do this once thanks

2. Jan 29, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner-Totaled. 2016 SR5 Blue DC
    Stuff
    What do you want to do? That is most important.

I was same way. Did it one way then said shit wish I would of done this.. So do what you would like to do.

5100s are nice but you want 3inch and not so stiff. Go with the ome and get you some new UCAs

Products Discussed in

To Top