1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lift Kit!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by scottie_boi22, May 31, 2009.

1. May 31, 2009 at 9:43 PM
    scottie_boi22

scottie_boi22 [OP] Member

Member:
    Hooper, Utah
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 V6 Off Road
    3" Tuff Country Lift, 265/17 BF Goodrich A/T (Temporary) 7" Pioneer Avh P4100 Pioneer premire Sound System TF XDi CAI
    hey i just bought a 2005 double cab and i wanna lift it immediately i cant decide between a tuff country 3" or Toytec 3" what is your or alternate options? the truck will mainly just for looks but i plan on taking it to the dunes and up muddin in the mountains. What do you guys think from your expert experience? :)

2. May 31, 2009 at 10:01 PM
    nvdeserted

nvdeserted Well-Known Member

Member:
    Reno, NV
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma TRD OR Access Cab
    Electric Dynolock tailgate, TrailGear Slides, , 285/75-16 Yoko Geolanders on Wheelers Type B, SAW 2.0 front and back, Camburg b/j UCA, 1.5" AAL, Ubolt flip, ARB bump.
    From my own research on the subject I'd have to recommend the Toytec Ultimate Lift. It seems to be the best bang for your buck, apparently it's solid too. The OME lift claims best ride quality. And any spacer lift will work, be cheap, look good, but won't do anything for you offroad besides make the truck sit higher.

3. May 31, 2009 at 10:11 PM
    in2nite

in2nite Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    SoCal.
    Vehicle:
    blk 07 prerunner
    Engage Offroad L/T front and rear, Kings and 50t pack, Hella 4000's, Pro Comp Wheels and tires
    Buy coilovers if u plan on doing any of that stuff u mentioned....:D

Products Discussed in

To Top