1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lifting my truck

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas' started by wakerida97, Feb 2, 2009.

1. wakerida97

wakerida97 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    02 tacoma 4x4 dbl cab
    I just bought a 3 inch toytec lift for my 4x4 2002 toyota tacoma dbl cab and I want to get some wheels and tires. will i be able to run 16x8 with a 33" tire and what is a good M/T tire?

2. MurderedComa

MurderedComa Darth Maul

Member:
    Southern Cal
    Vehicle:
    '09 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4by
    5100's on 32's, Eagle series 186, Magnaflow, Deckplated w/afe, HID's, blacked out lenses, blacked out emblems, blacked out tails, Yakima rack.
    I've heard you can fit a 285/75/16 (33") on there with just 2.5 inches of lift, so with 3" of lift you should be golden.
    I like BFG m/t's

3. cclax2145

cclax2145 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    2002 prerunner SR5 Blacked out
    Deckplate mod, K&N drop in, blacked out tails and emblems, 3 inch toytec spacer/AAL lift, Alpine head unit, Boston acustics speakers, and 10 inch image dynamics sub (in custom seat/box), Alpine EQ, Flowmaster 40 series, and viper alarm system, 33inch bfg MTs, 15inch black steelys
    Hell yea go with bfg Mt's kms they are an amazing tire i love em and if you want a cheap rim but that still look nice go with wheelers steelys http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/tacomawheels.htm
    they are really nice here is a picture of my truck i got the same lift as you and same year just not a 4x4 or double cab.[​IMG]
    and here is a close up!

[​IMG]

4. TRD4x4858

TRD4x4858 Taco Traitor!

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    95 Jeep XJ
    BONE STOCK! lol
    make sure the wheels are at least 4"BS or less, wheelers type B wheels are 3.75BS and the look awesome

5. cclax2145

cclax2145 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    2002 prerunner SR5 Blacked out
    Deckplate mod, K&N drop in, blacked out tails and emblems, 3 inch toytec spacer/AAL lift, Alpine head unit, Boston acustics speakers, and 10 inch image dynamics sub (in custom seat/box), Alpine EQ, Flowmaster 40 series, and viper alarm system, 33inch bfg MTs, 15inch black steelys
    Yea i got 33/12.5/15 and i got type b and i only had to trim the front fenders a little but man was it worth it!

6. MurderedComa

MurderedComa Darth Maul

Member:
    Southern Cal
    Vehicle:
    '09 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4by
    5100's on 32's, Eagle series 186, Magnaflow, Deckplated w/afe, HID's, blacked out lenses, blacked out emblems, blacked out tails, Yakima rack.
    hey cclax, how's the ride with that 3 inch toytec spacer lift? i heard its a lil rough

7. ETaco23

ETaco23 Marshall offroad Fabrication

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    13' Pyrite Mica TRD Offroad DCSB 4x4
    Color Match Grille, Bed mat, Bed Extender
    the Spacer lifts are! I didn't mind it at first, But now I cant stand the ride! I feel every little bump. Im getting Toytec C/O's soon.

To Top