1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Loads of Chevys and Fords for sale...

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 97widerider, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Mar 11, 2009 at 4:35 PM
    97widerider

97widerider [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    02 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner
    Probably isn't the right forum for this but I will mention my 1st generation Tacoma in the post to keep moderators happy. I must admit I have been searching around a little for a full size Chevy or Ford with the extended cab. I am looking primarily so I can fit my kids in car seats in the rear a little more comfortably. Anyways, I found loads of trucks in all mileage range on autotrader between 10 and 13K. I mean low mileage newer ones. However, very few Tacomas. I guess those who have them, Tacomas, are very happy and know what a good dependable truck they have. I found a 04 double cab Tacoma, V6 2WD with 78K miles on it at a local Toyota dealer. It was very reasonably priced at 12,999 but they would only give me 7,000 for my 02 PreRunner TRD, 4cylinder, 2WD with 72,000 miles. VERY clean and well maintained. I bet they would through a sticker price of 10,000 on mine and make a couple grand. That Toyota dealership wasn't hurting for customers that day so that says alot about Toyota.

2. Mar 11, 2009 at 5:19 PM
    Dilsky

Dilsky There go my nipples again!

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Edmonton AB
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport
    2.5" Fox Extendable Coilovers, LR UCAs, Agri-Cover Larado soft top, Pop'n Lock, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, 20" Incubus Offroad rims
    For sure! When I went truck shopping it was the same deal, had to search high and low for my tacoma!

3. Mar 11, 2009 at 6:29 PM
    saint166

saint166 Active Member

Member:
    canada
    Vehicle:
    tacoma sr5
    buy that one for the 12999 and sell yours privately . if u buy the ford or the chevy you know you will just end up hating it and wishing you had bought the tacoma

Products Discussed in

To Top