1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LODD Webster Ny

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Glocker23, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Dec 24, 2012 at 7:52 AM
    Glocker23

Glocker23 [OP] Drive fast take chances

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Sport
    Debadged, Tonneau cover, Grillcraft MX grill, OKLED 20" light bar in grill, Aero AT2525 muffler
  2. Jan 1, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    rbishopp

rbishopp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Webster, NY
    Vehicle:
    2009 4WD Reg cab Taco. Keepin it simple.
    So far I've added an Advance folding bed cover and since removed it. Gave it to my son in Maine, he has an 05 2wd. GT perfect fit seat covers. Weathertech floor mats and window vent visors. Waag center brush/grill guard. Hose clamp tailgate mod. Turned off the seat belt chime. Added Ultra-Gauge. Trailer hitch. Softopper. Replaced sun visors with slide out style. Toyota bed extender. Had Firestone Destinations and now Michelin LTX AT2 in stock size. More mods to come; Fog lights, locking storage in bed, intermittent wipers. Now looking for Radio/HU upgrade. and maybe a lift way down the road.
    I attended both funerals. One on Sunday one on Monday. A great turnout by my brothers and sisters for two of our family. Just wish it was old age that took them and not dirt ball specifically targeting us.

Products Discussed in

To Top