1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Long travel build advice!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by GRatt, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Dec 21, 2011 at 8:57 PM
    GRatt

GRatt [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Reno
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD off road manual
    Cap and tent
    So have been looking at LT kits since i first got my taco last year, and I'm kinda set on ether the Engage off road's or total chaos with some kind of Kings shock set up. If you have these kits or have had i would like to hear what you have to say about them? I'm also open to more suggestions on other kits or parts i should get to go with them.
    This is were I sit now DCSB 06 Tacoma 4wd trd sport:
    [​IMG]
    I'm just looking at getting the front done tell i can save up and get the back done too. I like dmz's set ups for the back cause you can still get most of the bed space and they look sick.
    I know i'll be spending a SH:crapstorm:T amount of money to get the front where i want it. As most of you know that have LT kits i'll have to get new fenders and i have looked at most of them but want to know if theres any other options than the glassworks style cause it seems like there all the same. Also 4wd axles for the front cause i want that to keep working, I know the total chaos comes with the parts for the extension and engage can maybe make you some cause i've seen them on there facebook but does anyone have ether of those on there taco? Any advice would be great, or even posting picks of your set ups would be cool to, even though i probable have already Tacoma world stocked you if you have any kind of LT kit.

2. Dec 21, 2011 at 9:16 PM
    PLC721

PLC721 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2017 Toyota Tundra Crewmax ProKiller
    Kings, Toyos, Baja Designs, TC, SDHQ
    Look at the LT sections. Plenty of people run both set ups

Products Discussed in