1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for good billet grille

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by FLATaco06, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Nov 18, 2008 at 5:32 AM
    FLATaco06

FLATaco06 [OP] Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Big Bend Area, FL
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma TRD 4x4 9'' Monster
    6'' Fabtech performance kit = 2k+ rear TSB springs = $0 Grillcraft grille = $150 5% tint = $110 Pioneer In-Dash DVD = $450 1 15" Kicker CompVR Subwoofer = $250 Hypertech Speedo Calibrator = $120 Scangauge II = $150 Smoked Tails and Blacked Headlights = $250 FSU Tag mod = $20 JBA Titanium Headers JBA Cat-back Exhaust EBC Sport Rotors Total Chaos UCAs Go Rhino Dominator II bars Calling it mine = Priceless ----------------------
    Hey guys. I am looking for a billet grille that will be flush with the rest of the truck, and also one that I can get the Toyota emblem installed back in the middle or one that comes with it. I havent seen any pics of this but I know someone here can enlighten me. Thanks

2. Nov 18, 2008 at 6:40 AM
    fasn8dave

fasn8dave Hey guys watch THIS!

Member:
    Lewisville, NC
    Vehicle:
    06 DC 4x4
    3" Suspension Lift Custom Wheels 265 / 75 / 16 Nitto Terra Grappler Tires (32") Hard Bed Cover Front Bull Bar / Skid Plate Tinted Glass Header Mount GPS Billet Grille
    Seems to be a hot topic. You'll get a lot of replies, hopefully - be sure to search the forums.

I've got a T-Rex billet and my OEM emblem snapped onto it. Here's how it looks, at least until it's pressure washed, LOL - I'll find out today if it will live through a car wash..

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top