1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

    You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

    As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for Group: NOVA - Flagpole Knob/Wheel/Camp

Discussion in 'Virginia' started by GeneralGadsen, Oct 20, 2017.

  1. Oct 21, 2017 at 5:34 PM
    #81
    fatfurious2

    fatfurious2 IG: great_white_taco

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2014
    Member:
    #132884
    Messages:
    42,351
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    David
    Ashburn, VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD OR Access Cab
    Im not going to like your posts :mad: :pout:
     
  2. Oct 21, 2017 at 5:39 PM
    #82
    JWROSE4

    JWROSE4 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2015
    Member:
    #158640
    Messages:
    1,768
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Jonny
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB SR5 4X4
    Work In Progress
    yea bring them on!
     
    fatfurious2 likes this.
  3. Oct 21, 2017 at 7:08 PM
    #83
    Salty_Dog

    Salty_Dog Tactical Panda

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2017
    Member:
    #212502
    Messages:
    5,955
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Tim
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tacoma Double Cab, Off-Road Edition
    AJT Designs Shifter AJT Designs Battery Hold-Down Amazon Special 40-inch light bar ARB Awning 2500x2500 ARB Twin Compressor w/ Slee Offroad Mounting Bracket Avid Brush Bar Avid Step Bars BFGoodrich All-Terain T/A Tires Black Rock Wheels Series 997 Type 8 Circuit Breaker/Relay Panel Custom TRD Decals Bulletproof Fabricating Raptor Grill Bulletproof Fabricating Cooling Panel Bulletproof Fabricating Tow Hook Exhaust Breather Mod eBay Special 3-Gallon Air Tank EZ Down tailgate damper Flagpole Mounts, Dual Foglight Mod Hella Supertone Horns Iggy Switch Panel Icon Dynamics Stage 3 Suspension Katskin Leather Interior LED Bed Lights LED Interior Lights OEM Audio Plus Reference 500 audio upgrade Plano Cases. 42" roof mounted, X2 Pop-N-Lock Tailgate Handle Prinsu CabRack Prinsu-like Shell Rack Redline Tuning Hood Struts Rigid Industries Ditch Lights Rigid Industries Spotlights Toyota Bed Step Treat-A-Pet Dog Hammock Vixen Air Horns, Four-Trumpet Whole bunch of decals worth about 5HP each.
    If I had had more advanced notice, I might have joined you all. :(
     
    fatfurious2 likes this.
  4. Oct 24, 2017 at 5:26 AM
    #84
    4x4runner2002

    4x4runner2002 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2010
    Member:
    #33188
    Messages:
    2,011
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Zach
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 limited
    suspension and armor
    So I am really wanting to come but last I checked I saw some rain up there. You think it's going to be raining when you are up there?
     
  5. Oct 24, 2017 at 6:04 AM
    #85
    ready6delta

    ready6delta REGULAR GUY

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2014
    Member:
    #125448
    Messages:
    5,646
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    JACOB
    Finally back in the PNW! Lake Stevens/ Olympia
    Vehicle:
    Black pinstriped 2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD SPORT
    IT NEVER ENDS..........
    Rain makes it better!
     
  6. Oct 24, 2017 at 6:22 AM
    #86
    4x4runner2002

    4x4runner2002 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2010
    Member:
    #33188
    Messages:
    2,011
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Zach
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 limited
    suspension and armor
    you know im not so sure about that, coming from cali I am still not used to having an abundance of water everywhere.
     
    ready6delta likes this.
  7. Oct 24, 2017 at 9:27 AM
    #87
    JWROSE4

    JWROSE4 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2015
    Member:
    #158640
    Messages:
    1,768
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Jonny
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB SR5 4X4
    Work In Progress
    The weather is showing clear and sunny friday, only a 30% chance of showers on saturday and then 70% chance of showers on sunday with snow showers sunday night. Itll be great! Break out that sense of adventure and come have some fun.
     
  8. Oct 24, 2017 at 10:51 AM
    #88
    4x4runner2002

    4x4runner2002 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2010
    Member:
    #33188
    Messages:
    2,011
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Zach
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 limited
    suspension and armor
    Thinking I’ll go Thursday and either leave sat night or Sunday depending on weather. Anyone else wanna camp Thursday?
     
    JWROSE4 likes this.
  9. Oct 24, 2017 at 3:37 PM
    #89
    JWROSE4

    JWROSE4 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2015
    Member:
    #158640
    Messages:
    1,768
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Jonny
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB SR5 4X4
    Work In Progress
    Unfortunately I have crap to do on Thursday so that's a no go for me. Are you gonna come back off the mountain on Friday morning to meet up with everyone else or just chill and wait for everyone to catch up?
     
  10. Oct 24, 2017 at 3:39 PM
    #90
    4x4runner2002

    4x4runner2002 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2010
    Member:
    #33188
    Messages:
    2,011
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Zach
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 limited
    suspension and armor
    I’ll prob just catch y’all at the trail head.
    You starting off briery or union springs?
    Texted op and sounds like briery
     
  11. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:22 PM
    #91
    JWROSE4

    JWROSE4 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2015
    Member:
    #158640
    Messages:
    1,768
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Jonny
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB SR5 4X4
    Work In Progress
    I would say starting at Union Springs...to me bottom to top is more fun. Maybe they wanna do it the opposite?
     
  12. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:23 PM
    #92
    GeneralGadsen

    GeneralGadsen [OP] Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2017
    Member:
    #233583
    Messages:
    112
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Grant
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 LEASED AND MODDED!
    BodyArmor Front Bump Engo Winch Rigid Lights RCI Skids/Sliders
    @JWROSE4 I have no idea what I am doing. Neither do they lol. We will just meet up in that general area and see what happens! JWROSE, is the only way we can contact you via CB?
     
    JWROSE4 likes this.
  13. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:27 PM
    #93
    JWROSE4

    JWROSE4 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2015
    Member:
    #158640
    Messages:
    1,768
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Jonny
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB SR5 4X4
    Work In Progress
    Ill have my phone, Ill PM you my number and yall can text or call me
     
  14. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:28 PM
    #94
    GeneralGadsen

    GeneralGadsen [OP] Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2017
    Member:
    #233583
    Messages:
    112
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Grant
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 LEASED AND MODDED!
    BodyArmor Front Bump Engo Winch Rigid Lights RCI Skids/Sliders
    Solid copy thanks!
     
  15. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:33 PM
    #95
    4x4runner2002

    4x4runner2002 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2010
    Member:
    #33188
    Messages:
    2,011
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Zach
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 limited
    suspension and armor
    I’ve only done it once and it was from union springs. I’m up for what ever.
     
    JWROSE4 likes this.
  16. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:33 PM
    #96
    GeneralGadsen

    GeneralGadsen [OP] Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2017
    Member:
    #233583
    Messages:
    112
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Grant
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 LEASED AND MODDED!
    BodyArmor Front Bump Engo Winch Rigid Lights RCI Skids/Sliders
    Cool, well this should be fun! Bring your booze and your headlight!
     
    ready6delta likes this.
  17. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:34 PM
    #97
    4x4runner2002

    4x4runner2002 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2010
    Member:
    #33188
    Messages:
    2,011
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Zach
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 limited
    suspension and armor
    Headlight? My car has two
     
  18. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:45 PM
    #98
    JWROSE4

    JWROSE4 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2015
    Member:
    #158640
    Messages:
    1,768
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Jonny
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB SR5 4X4
    Work In Progress
    Also I would make sure to bring warm clothes and sleeping gear. The temps will probably be pretty chilly at night.
     
    ready6delta and EatSleepTacos like this.
  19. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:47 PM
    #99
    fatfurious2

    fatfurious2 IG: great_white_taco

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2014
    Member:
    #132884
    Messages:
    42,351
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    David
    Ashburn, VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD OR Access Cab
    Crap. I need my tent back. Hammock camping sucks.
     
    Darkgoatracer and JWROSE4 like this.
  20. Oct 24, 2017 at 4:54 PM
    #100
    JWROSE4

    JWROSE4 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2015
    Member:
    #158640
    Messages:
    1,768
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Jonny
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB SR5 4X4
    Work In Progress
    You gonna pick up a cheap ground tent from Walmart or sleep in the cab?
     

Products Discussed in

To Top