1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for parts in central florida 1st gen tacos

Discussion in 'Florida' started by White TacocaT, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Jun 23, 2020 at 9:30 AM
    White TacocaT

White TacocaT [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Countdown County, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 4wd 4.0
    I have been upgrading and updating (LED mostly) a lot of parts for my truck. There are way to many pieces just laying around my garage, so here I am. I will sell parts however I am mostly looking to do an "easy" trade. That does not meanI will not help you. I will go the extra mile to meet you somewhere to sell you a part at the right price.

PARTS I WANT:

1. FRONT DRIVER SIDE DOOR (including glass, weatherstrip, power window, power locks, interior trim/panel, interior and exterior door handle) basically everything with nuts and bolts.
    2. FRONT PASSENGER SIDE DOOR (including glass, weatherstrip, power window, power locks, interior trim/panel, interior and exterior door handle) basically everything with nuts and bolts.

PARTS I HAVE:
    1. FRONT HEADLIGHTS ALMOST BRAND NEW (less than 6 months old) - but I sprayed the Rustoleum lens tint from Walmart so you may have to take that off.
    2. FRONT CORNER LIGHTS ALMOST BRAND NEW (less than 6 months old) - but I sprayed the Rustoleum lens tint from Walmart so you may have to take that off.
    3. FRONT BLINKER LIGHTS - I believe I have 2 full sets but 1 is cracked
    4. REAR BRAKE LIGHT HOUSING- 2 driver side and 2 passenger side but 1 of them is sprayed the rustoleum lens tint from walmart
    5. GRAY BENCH SEAT - a little torn up but overall in decent shape, I would say 6.5/10 quality
    6. FRONT BUMPER - everything from the plastic valence to top plastic spacer. including metal bumper, but I do not have the small spacer between the headlights and the bumper. (I will separate e if need be)***THESE BUMPERS ARE PAINTED WITH RUSTOLEUM BED LINER AND I TRIED TO TAKE IT OFF SO THERE ARE SANDING MARKS, BUT OVERALL STILL IN VERY GOOD SHAPE NO DENTS***
    7. REAR BUMPER - including tag right housing, and top rear bumper step guard thingys***THESE BUMPERS ARE PAINTED WITH RUSTOLEUM BED LINER AND I TRIED TO TAKE IT OFF SO THERE ARE SANDING MARKS, BUT OVERALL STILL IN VERY GOOD SHAPE NO DENTS***

ONCE I SELL OR TRADE MY FRONT DOORS I WILL HAVE
    FRONT DRIVER SIDE DOOR - manual windows and manual locks, glass has 5% tint, the interior panel is a little beat up but works, need new crank handle but mine works for now, upgraded pioneer 6x9 and upgraded tweeters.
    PASSENGER SIDE DOOR - manual windows and manual locks, glass has 5% tint interior panel is in good condition, needs new exterior door handle, upgraded pioneer 6x9, and upgraded tweeters.
    I know I have more to sell or trade but I am not at my storage unit right now I will edit post later and take some pics.

I Live in central Florida on the east coast. will ship if buyer pays shipping. Will meet within a reasonable driving distance. if serious and the price is right

Products Discussed in

To Top