1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for suggestions....

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Jay-Hawks, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Oct 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM
    Jay-Hawks

Jay-Hawks [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Galveston
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner TRD 4X2
    Tube Step, Leather interior, XM, Bed Extender, Tinted Windows, Dynolock
    I have a 2009 DC Prerunner TRD with the stock wheels and tires and I'm looking to make some changes. Up till now my focus has been on getting a lift kit for my truck and I have been doing a lot of reading over in the lifts/suspension forum and now that I have purchased my lift I want to start looking at wheels/tires.

I just purchased the Toytec OME kit with the Bilsten 5100's instead of the standard OME shocks. I got the AAL in the rear and the 885 coils for the front.

My questions with the wheels and tires are after looking at the sticky's at the top of the forum and reading through a bunch of posts I'm not totally understanding the offsets and the basic premise of what will fit and what won't fit without doing some trimming. If there are some specific threads that people can point me to where I can get a better idea of what I need to be looking for and needing to avoid I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top