1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Low Range - BEEP!!!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TACO 1, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Jun 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM
    canoeski

canoeski Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Southcentral Wisc
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma AccessCab
    Debadged. ARE Topper. Tailgate mods, including locking handle. BAMF LCA skids.
    My 1993 had ADD. I miss that extra shifter on the floor (even if it was only a switch selector).

I thought I screwed up the dealers truck I was demo-ing, and got it stuck in the middle of the parking lot in front of the showroom :eek: because I couldn't figure out all the beeping while playing with different selectors. A quick reach over to the glove box and a fast read if the manual solved it. That's when I realized what a DERP is.

My son has ADD too, but we use pills for him.:rolleyes:

2. Jun 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM
    OffroadToy

OffroadToy old, forgetful, and decomposing

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Offroad DCSB AT- VSC,TRAC,HAC, & DAC
    Icon Stage 8, ECGS Bushing, Timbren bump stops, Crown braided/extended brake lines, Overland Custom Design sway bar links, rear differential breather extension, oil filter drain hose, a/c drain hose extension & reroute, front windows tint, Cat Security, XPEL headlight/fog & grill protection, OEM block heater, RCBS illuminated 4X4 switch,
    Sorry about that guys. I was giving this guy ^ a compliment and i guess i set off his atrac alarm. Again, sorry about that....that wasn't my intention. I'm not a atrac player hater David...just was giving you a compliment of your making a post and not bringing up atrac for once when the original post had nothing to do with it....i thought you were finally able to have a conversation without feeling the need to mention it...that's all. Sorry that you took it the wrong way.

3. Jun 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    monkeyface

monkeyface Douchebag, or just douche if we're friends

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '90,'97,'12,'05 Tundra 4.7,'07 T4R 4.7,'08 T4R 4.7
    I went through a 36 inch snow storm, a 40-inch snow storm, and a 42-incher with the Gen I Taco. Didn't have to fuck around with the transfer case with the Gen I.

This Gen II, I'm wondering if it's gonna get me stuck if the situation is the same while I'm flipping the switch back and forth trying to get the fucker to engage.

Products Discussed in

To Top