1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lowering blocks

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Anthony999, May 4, 2008.

1. May 4, 2008 at 11:20 PM
    Anthony999

Anthony999 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Glendale, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma
    MB Seven X Wheels, Hankook Optima Tires, Billet Grille, Blacked out headlights tailights and third brake light, LEER 700 Series tonneau cover, Blacked out emblems, Wolo air horn, Sony Xplod stereo, 8" Bazooka subwoofer, painted to match bumpers, leather arm rests.
    Does anybody know where I cant get my truck the lowest with lowering blocks? And has anyone put them on a Tacoma? I realy want to this summer, because I want to lower my truck, but I dont wanna pay a couple thousand to bag it.

2. May 5, 2008 at 2:14 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    urs looks like a 5lugger, so u can get lift/lowering blocks from any auto store and slap them under the axle/above the springs and drop it 3" easy from a block. most blocks are like $20 for 2" and $25 for 3", depending on what u want. but any pep boys/o'reilly's/autozone/advanced auto/etc should have them

3. May 5, 2008 at 9:10 PM
    Anthony999

Anthony999 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Glendale, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma
    MB Seven X Wheels, Hankook Optima Tires, Billet Grille, Blacked out headlights tailights and third brake light, LEER 700 Series tonneau cover, Blacked out emblems, Wolo air horn, Sony Xplod stereo, 8" Bazooka subwoofer, painted to match bumpers, leather arm rests.
    Ok thanks, and ya its a 5 lugger. I just wanna lower it without the high price of bagging it

Products Discussed in

To Top