1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LV Crew: SEMA 2010

Discussion in 'South West' started by T0LLPHR33, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Sep 17, 2010 at 2:28 PM
    T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    S1N C1TY...(from Hilo, HI)...
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    list has been updated...

I suggest if you want to go to this just sign up...can't be mad if the list gets full and you never put your name down...

2. Oct 29, 2010 at 6:07 AM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    UPDATE:

some of you guys know already but the passes have arrived the other day...those of you who had signed up and notified me properly, I was able to get you guys passes...I will be able to stop by tonight for the BBQ so make sure you are there cause I will hand you your pass...if you are unable to go to the BBQ make sure you call me that way we can arrange a pickup/drop off of the passes to you...:thumpsup:

3. Oct 29, 2010 at 9:14 AM
    MOT

MOT Prez of @BattleBornToyotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    I will be there!

4. Nov 4, 2010 at 5:17 AM
    FoxySandChick

FoxySandChick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 Base model V6 Impulse Red Pearl
    De-badged, limo tint, black wet okole's, weathertechs, extra d-rings, TSB bilsteins
    2 hours just to walk through 1/2 of the show after hours, knew I should have taken a cart!! Makes for good pics though :woot:

5. Nov 5, 2010 at 6:57 AM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    sorry kristin...been super busy with photoshoots the last couple days at SEMA Show...so I didn't see your pm till now...I completely forgot to get a hold of you to do after hour photoshoots at SEMA Show...

I'll be making a thread strictly for pics...:thumbsup: make sure once the thread is up that you post up some of your pics...

1 day left LV Crew...make it worth it...:D

6. Nov 6, 2010 at 3:32 AM
    FoxySandChick

FoxySandChick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 Base model V6 Impulse Red Pearl
    De-badged, limo tint, black wet okole's, weathertechs, extra d-rings, TSB bilsteins
    Hey no problem, I'm sure you got lots of great shots during the day :cool:.
    My pics are no comparison to yours or Daniels :eek:, but it's still fun to walk around and check everything out.
    Glad you had a good time.

7. Nov 6, 2010 at 7:21 AM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    next year I'm doing the night tour guaranteed...that way I don't gotta worry about people getting in front of my lens and screwing up my shots...BASTARDS...

it helps to have a good camera and a wide angle lens for shows like this...but any digital camera is better than a wind up disposable...:rofl:

8. Nov 6, 2010 at 10:47 AM
    MOT

MOT Prez of @BattleBornToyotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    Thanks i try lol!:D

Yo yo yo son check out the sick car yo hold on i have to wind up my shit lol! Thanks again justin for hooking up the passes lots of fun but the night thing would be Epic to so many chances for the pics!:eek:

9. Nov 6, 2010 at 1:00 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    that was 1 of the funniest things I've ever seen...I guarantee they got a cell phone with a camera...:rolleyes:

no problem bro...any time...I'm glad you enjoyed yourself...hopefully next year your foot and chris' knee doesn't affect you guys that way you can have a better time and really run wild...:thumbsup:

Products Discussed in

To Top