1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mad Props to MrMarv!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by 06TXED, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Oct 21, 2010 at 6:16 PM
    06TXED

06TXED [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2023 DCSB MGM TRD OR 4x4
    I just wanted to give a shout out to MrMarv. I was looking to start on my stereo upgrade and after doing all my research on the speakers and mounting options. I was up in the air about what speaker adapters to get I was about to pull the trigger on the forbiden crapotunes adapters. But then something came over me and I started to look into MrMarv's products I gave him a call, he promptly answered the phone and all of my questions. He got all of my custom specs on my speakers(even threw in the tweeter mounts for free!!). He sounds very experienced and told me a little about his background. So thanks again to this site and all the members for making my decisions easier and owing the Tacoma a pleasure. Choose MrMarv for all of your stereo needs!!!!!!

2. Oct 21, 2010 at 6:25 PM
    WTtoolman

WTtoolman Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Omaha, NE
    Vehicle:
    2006 Access Cab 4x4 TRD SWB
    5100s at 0, eibachs, 2" toytec AAL,, Moto Metal 951b, BFG A/T
    I couldn't agree with you more!!! Marv is a class act all the way and he really knows his stuff! I felt bad only ordering the front woofer/tweeter adapters after he spent so much time answering my questions! Alot of businesses could learn a thing or two about customer service from him!!!!

3. Oct 24, 2010 at 7:50 AM
    El Hombre Lobo

El Hombre Lobo Member

Member:
    Canada
    +1

Answered all my questions without hesitation. Shipping to Canada took a little longer then expected but it was well worth the wait! It's nice to deal with a person for once!

4. Oct 24, 2010 at 4:53 PM
    Rocketball

Rocketball If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Westminster, MD
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue DC Sport 4x4
    Pioneer head unit, PAC steering wheel control modual, Hard wired Sirius radio, Hard wired radar detector, Hella Supertone horns, Blacked out badges, Smoked Tails, BHLM (color matched Speedway Blue), T-Rex Eyelids, Black Powder Coated Billet Grill, Color Matched Engine Cover, Lund in channel vent visors, FJ Cruiser wheels, Leer 100XQ shell, OEM bed mat, Piezo beeper for locking doors, Tinted front side windows, Black Westin bull bar, Aires tube steps, Mini Maglite Mod, D-Cell Maglite Mod, Weathertech Digifit Floor Mats
    +2

Mr. Marv is the man. :D

5. Oct 24, 2010 at 5:05 PM
    johnw

johnw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    orlando florida
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner v-6 4.0L 4 door
    well you asked for specs..... 06 trd sport speedway blue 5.3l v8 4.0 camburg lift spindles extended travel icons total chaos lowers allpro 4" leaf pack 17" xd hoss rims 37/12.5/17 mickey thompson baja atz Allpro hybrid bumper grill craft grill wicked flow muffler inside i have..... wet okole real tree camo seat cover blue oznium dome light stealth sub box with 2 10" kicker comp subs kicker 400 watt amp weathertech floor mats
    never done business with him but by word of mouth i hear he is a good guy to deal with

Products Discussed in

To Top