1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Matt & Chris's super late movie review: Shoot 'Em Up

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Packman73, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 27, 2010 at 7:19 AM
    Packman73

Packman73 [OP] ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    This is an anti-gun themed, grossly far-fetched movie, with gratuitous gun fights (only good part).
    A conversation about the "heroin's" (prostitute) stillborn baby leads directly to a sex romp which leads to a gunfight while our hero's penis is still inside the whore's vag as he kills 7 guys.:rolleyes:
    The comedy ensues from there topping it off with a free-fall gun fight with multiple assaliants from 18000ft that ends as a bag guy is kicked into a nearby helicopter.:rolleyes:

Anti-gun, mildly entertaining, garbage. I this movie 1 Taco out of a possible 5 Tacos.

2. Sep 27, 2010 at 7:19 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Well put. I grasped for ONE thing to like about this movie. I focused on the girl, Monica Bellucci, hoping that she could draw me away from wanting to throw a brick thru my TV. Well....It kinda worked. SHe is an attractive woman. Her acting only upstages that of my dogs. Paul Giamatti, the 2nd in command Bad Guy, had some good one liners that almost made me crack a smile. A couple things in this movie....well....a few actually, moved the giggle meter. First, a beggining gun fight, the good guy shoots an oil container, runs, and slids through it on his back, allowing him to slide 1000 feet on his back, all the while shooting bad guys. Then, as Matt pointed out, the sex scene/shoot out. Another interesting part, in less than 5 mins., the good guy rigs a wharehouse with about 20 full auto weapoons, tied to strings, and controls all of them with a shit load of string, while watching on videos cammeras, him killing the bad guys. Then, The Coup De Gras, free fall shoot out. I have to say, I was rivited to the TV during that last scene, as it was like watching a grown man repetedly stick his tounge in an AC outlet. You cant belive its really happening. Matt calling it "Garbage" is putting it mildly. If you have a desire to watch this movie, dont. Watch a few Shamwow comercials, and follow that up with a SLap chop one, and call it good. I give it 0 tacos.

3. Sep 27, 2010 at 9:22 AM
    kris77

kris77 Born in the Backwoods

Member:
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    08 DC TRD Sport Speedway Blue
    In channel Vent Visors, AVS Bug Shield, Hankook Dynapro RF10 265/70/17
    What they ^^^^^^ said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in