1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

members in montana or n.dakota

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 95.5taco, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Jun 7, 2007 at 11:31 AM
    95.5taco

95.5taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central Canada
    Vehicle:
    1995.5 sr5 extcab
    air raid cold air intake, throttle body spacer, rear 2.5" add-a-leafs, downey headers, dynomax ultroflo muffler,new carbon fiber tail lights, warn transformer grille guard, Alpine mp3 player,Kicker competition speakers. Rancho 5000 shocks
    hello, I am new to this forum, I live in central Canada and for me to ship big parts, wheels/bumpers/hoods etc it costs me an arm and a leg or the company says they can't ship it, which is a bunch of crap, anyways I was wondering if anyone lives near the border in those states so all I have to do is make a 2-3 hour ride into the US of A while getting my parts shipped to their home. Of course the shipping would be reinbursed with a little extra... maybe some canadian beer? Anyways let me know

2. Jul 9, 2010 at 9:30 PM
    SupraT

SupraT Tacoma Lover

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Columbia Falls
    Vehicle:
    98 TRD SR5 4x4
    3" Lift Three leaf add and Bilstin 5100"s in back and Donahoe coilovers in front, Tinted Windows, Blackened parking light, tinted brake lights, clear bumper lights, Blacked out turn signals, AVS vent visors, Electric Fan mod, K&N CAI
    I could help you out if you ever needed.

Products Discussed in

To Top