1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MESO Customs - Customer Service

Discussion in 'MESO Customs' started by BuckeyeAaron, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Aug 21, 2022 at 6:12 AM
    BuckeyeAaron

BuckeyeAaron [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Lebanon, OH
    Vehicle:
    2022 Tacoma TRD Sport DCLB 4x4 Lunar Rock
    Simple mods: tailgate lock, LED interior lighting, black badges, MESO red push-to-start, MESO key fob, interior bed lights.
    Hey everyone. I’m curious what your experience with Meso Customs customer service has been? I have always heard/read positive things but my experience has been a bit challenging.

I had a small, modest order that comprised of two key fob kits and a red engine start button. The order was placed and was delivered within the advertised time frame. Everything looked good except that one of the fob kits was missing the two hex screws used to secure the two halves together. I emailed customer service and received a reply that they would ship them out right away. That was on Aug 5th. Since then, no parts have arrived and my follow-up status requests have gone unanswered. There’s no phone number I’m aware of to call to try to get this issue resolved. I’d even consider just returning the kit for a refund at this point but even that process seems unclear to me.

I realize we aren’t taking about a great deal of money here, and maybe I could source these screws elsewhere on my own, but it’s been frustrating experience to try to resolve such a simple issue.

2. Aug 21, 2022 at 6:33 AM
    Ahomeofbones

Ahomeofbones Member Well-Known

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD OR
    Meso has solid CS. Always got a solution when I had an issue. Response time varies. Sometimes a bit slow due to item production crunch, popularity and a small team but they always come through eventually. Have a bit of patience and you will get sorted. I've never had a problem with getting a answer past a week when submitting a ticket.

3. Nov 11, 2022 at 7:47 AM
    SamsonStrongest

SamsonStrongest Member

Member:
    Yeah. Likewise.
    I am having similar thoughts\concerns.
    Have emailed Meso several times over the last few months and they haven't responded at all.
    All I wanted to do was spend money on their product.

4. Nov 11, 2022 at 7:52 AM
    BuckeyeAaron

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Lebanon, OH
    Vehicle:
    Simple mods: tailgate lock, LED interior lighting, black badges, MESO red push-to-start, MESO key fob, interior bed lights.
    They did finally respond and the issue sorted out. I can’t recall how quickly but it took a few weeks. Not stellar customer service but I understand they aren’t Amazon.

5. Nov 11, 2022 at 7:54 AM
    SamsonStrongest

SamsonStrongest Member

Member:
    See. I understand weeks for the non-trillion dollar company, but this has been since June.
    Oh well.

6. Nov 11, 2022 at 7:55 AM
    BuckeyeAaron

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Lebanon, OH
    Vehicle:
    June? Yeah - I can’t imagine there’s any good excuse for that. Sorry to hear about your trouble.

7. Nov 11, 2022 at 8:03 AM
    doublethebass

doublethebass aspiring well-known member

Member:
    First Name:
    Antoin
    Minneapolis MN
    Vehicle:
    ’17 6MT Pro
    did you submit a ticket or send an email? The response time is way better for tickets

8. Nov 11, 2022 at 8:08 AM
    Slick Taco

Slick Taco Id Rather Be Airborne

Member:
    Lost somewhere in the PNW
    Vehicle:
    Current vehicles: 2019 Rav4 Lunar Rock. 2018 TRD OR DCSB KD Max tuned. 2010 Tundra Limited Crew Max . 1991 4Runner Crawler. Ivan Stewart Edition
    KD Max Tune, King 2.5 coil overs T.C. UCA's, Deaver leafs, 17x9 Black Rhyno Warlords, 33" Toyo M/T's, Metal Tech rear bumper, Westin HDX drop steps with Bullet Liner coating, K&N CAI, Baja Designs fog pods, Rigid Midnight addition 3" pod ditch lights. Cali Raised brackets and 32" behind the grill mounted light bar, Southern Style Offroad Lopro Stage II front bumper, Warn winch, FACTOR 55 Ultra Hook, FACTOR 55 Hawes Fairleed, full debadge, Cosmetic goodies such as 15% carbon tint, matte black in channel rain guards, interior LED's, Teton Workshop shift knob, Inferno vinyl detailing on the interior, Cali Raised multi rocker switch cubby insert with Mc Tuning LED switches and a few other mods I've probably left out.
    I have had nothing but great customer service for all my orders and my items have always arrived promptly. Rememer Meso is not a THEY but a HE, one guy doing it himself probably experiencing growing pains as his product line expands and his customer base grows. Probably faster than he can handle. Although I will say waiting since June for a response is not right. Hopefully you get it worked out OP.

9. Nov 11, 2022 at 8:12 AM
    Tacospike

Tacospike Semi-Unknown Custodial Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    16 Tacoma TRD Sport DCSB / 17 Tundra 5.7L 4X4 CM
    Two Trucks
    He has some people on his team too

10. Nov 11, 2022 at 1:21 PM
    wornandtorn

wornandtorn Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    GA
    Vehicle:
    2020 Cement Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
    I wish I was posting this but here I am. Unfortunately I have an ongoing issue with an existing purchase and response went from sporadic to no follow up. I first reached out in July and still not resolved. I have lots of Meso stuff and all of it has been quality. This experience on the other hand has been terrible. He must be busy or focusing on other things at the moment.

11. Nov 21, 2022 at 10:23 AM
    mrwiegand

mrwiegand New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tan Tacoma TRD Sport
    Add me to the list of people that are being ignored. Bought the tail lights and had a defective light and reached out mid September, they responded within 2 days. Went back and forth with a resolution on 10/15, was told they are shipping out a replacement the following Monday. Since that day absolute silence. I have followed up almost weekly and even found the owners email address trying to get some sort of answer as to what is going on. Nothing but crickets, at this point I am out $670. They may be known for qualilty products but this is far from okay. @MESO you have an issue here, you built a business based off of your reputation and if this continues its going to destroy that business.

wornandtorn likes this.
  12. Nov 23, 2022 at 3:21 AM
    BuckeyeAaron

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Lebanon, OH
    Vehicle:
    Someone must be behind the curtain working at Meso as I received a Black Friday sale email two days ago. A few nice sales that are tempting but I’m not looking to repeat business there anytime soon.

mrwiegand likes this.
  13. Dec 11, 2022 at 8:44 AM
    RobbieP4VT

RobbieP4VT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robbie
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2004 Single Cab 4x4!
    vehicles this badass don’t need any mods!
    I’d like to buy some stuff from them, but nothings in stock that I was looking for ‍♂️ Hopefully they catch up soon…

14. Dec 16, 2022 at 9:49 AM
    TopDog83

TopDog83 Member

Member:
    Hey I just wanted to share my recent experience with Meso's customer service - specifically Travis. He was awesome.

I had an issue with their puddle pods. After install, my dome and map lights stayed on no matter what. I submitted a ticket online via their website. Later that same day, Travis from Meso emailed me directly. The rest of our communication was all email. He gave me a step by step process to find out the issue. We found that one of the wires got pinched and damaged when I reinstalled my mirror. Travis sent out a replacement harness and everything works fine.

At times, our responses were delayed at most by a day. Whether I was at work or he was busy, it never took more than a day to get another email response. I recommend going this route for any issues - first submitting a ticket on their website.

Travis@Meso and doublethebass like this.
  15. Dec 21, 2022 at 1:45 PM
    ffdawson

ffdawson Dirt Head

Member:
    Penngrove
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Rugged Trail 6spd
    Kings, Armor, big taaaarrrs
    @MESO waiting on a set of Dome lights for my Tundra that were ordered 11/30 and have no sign of them.

16. Dec 21, 2022 at 2:18 PM
    No_Smoking

No_Smoking Active Member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Pro
    I came here interested to see if anyone else was having issues with meso's shipping. I guess add me to the list. Placed an order on their black friday sale on the 25th (nov) and got a tracking number (Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending,) but it hasn't updated at all since. I emailed them and got a "we'll look into it" but feels like I got ghosted now, been over a week.

ssd2k2 likes this.
  17. Dec 21, 2022 at 3:01 PM
    ffdawson

ffdawson Dirt Head

Member:
    Penngrove
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Rugged Trail 6spd
    Kings, Armor, big taaaarrrs
    Same exact story here. Getting concerned.

Update:
    I got an email this morning saying the order had been lost by USPS and they’re creating a new one that will go out today. Things are looking up!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
  18. Dec 22, 2022 at 10:53 AM
    No_Smoking

No_Smoking Active Member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Pro
    Yep, just got the same email saying the same thing. Kind of nuts USPS is losing so many packages. Second one for me at my current address.

19. Dec 22, 2022 at 5:52 PM
    Tacospike

Tacospike Semi-Unknown Custodial Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    16 Tacoma TRD Sport DCSB / 17 Tundra 5.7L 4X4 CM
    Two Trucks
    Sucks to see this happen to so many people.

Hope you all get taken care of and I’m sure all of you will.

sucks even worse seeing IG post / stories in parallel timing while people waiting on a response….

not saying it’s related in any way, but leads to speculation.

20. Dec 22, 2022 at 5:57 PM
    BuckeyeAaron

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Lebanon, OH
    Vehicle:
    It is odd that two customers received the same response that USPS lost the package… just an excuse for forgetting to ship? I’d hate to think so as packages do get lost but…

To Top