1. VENDOR WARNING: There are reports of customers unable to get in contact with this vendor. Therefore, we cannot recommend purchasing from this vendor until Tacoma World staff are able to establish contact with them again.
  2. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MIA vendor?

Discussion in 'Beefed Taco' started by Spvrtan, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Mar 23, 2016 at 1:10 PM
    brochacho

brochacho Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Vancouver, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner SR5
    He just emailed me. Shipping out my CB drop today. Seems like a good dude just busy...probably should update lead times on his website to be a little more accurate.

2. Mar 23, 2016 at 1:12 PM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
    Super good dude.

Except that whole taking money and not giving anything in return or giving refunds thing.

ChamYota, surfer311 and KB Voodoo like this.
  3. Mar 25, 2016 at 4:55 AM
    TacomaNY

TacomaNY Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Vehicle:
    2001 toyota tacoma
    In process
    I have to agree..what I'm trying to figure out is what the hell is the 3 weeks lead time all about?if you have a website on a product your selling then it should be ready to ship after the order is filled.i understand it's custom made..but if it is made to fit certain applications (1st,2nd or 3rd gen)then they should be made way in advance in order to fulfill orders and if they are not then it's time to expand and hire people that can fulfill these orders..I guess the big question is if your business is growing and more orders are being placed then so should the staff that are producing the products..SMH ..what a shame cause I really need the carrier bearing drop myself and to have to wait weeks or months on end is not in the cards for me as I needed the bracket like yesterday..lol

4. Apr 4, 2016 at 9:45 AM
    Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Bay
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4
    Icon Suspension with CDCV, SPC Light Racing UCAs, Wheeler's 3 Leaf AAL, Wheeler's Superbumps, sPod SE BAMF Sliders, All-Pro Skids, AFE Drop in filter, Magnaflow Exhaust, RCI Aluminum LCA Skids, BAMF Bed Brackets, 4X Innovations Rear Bumper, FX-R Retrofit Headlights with Philips 4300k, Custom Nestah Edition Firestik AM/FM Antenna, Famous Fab Hood brackets, FrontRunner SlimLine 2 Roof Rack, Mob Town Offroad tailgate reinforcement plate, Ram A pillar mount, Anti-Dark hood lights, Lots of LED lights,
    I placed an order on 3/23/16 for frame plugs and light mounts since I am in no hurry to receive them.
    The order is still listed as "awaiting fulfillment" as of today 4/4/16.
    I will update this as order moves along.

5. Apr 6, 2016 at 7:52 AM
    camojared

camojared Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    SE Ohio
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 SR5 2.7L 5spd
    Well officially 17 weeks after my order was placed one set of sliders is shipping out, no word on when the second set will shipped... Im guessing around the 20 week mark for those. Ill report back what the product looks like but even if its great Im not sure I could recommend him to anyone. Over 3x longer than the stated lead time is a bit much for me to swallow. I did request my sliders to be customized a little but never got confirmation on if he actually made them the way I asked so I guess itll be a surprise when they come! On a side note has anyone used rustoleum spray on bed liner on sliders?

6. Apr 6, 2016 at 8:27 AM
    mach1man001

mach1man001 eh whatever

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Toyota bed mat (1st mod), Toyota all season floor mats, Rear spring TSB, Map light mod, Fog light mod, Putco yellow fog bulbs, Weather Tech window vents, Extra d-rings, Mounted mag light, TRD CAI with AFE pro dry filter, '05 front mud flaps (winter only), 2 set's of wheels/tires, 285/75/16 Hankook MT's, Black Painted 1st Gen TRD wheels (wheeling set) Black powder coated FJ Cruiser with 265/70/17 BFGoodrich KO2's (everyday), painted center of grill & bumper black, Devil horns, OME with 885's + spacers front, OME shocks w/OMD designed rear springs, Front diff drop, Rear trailer plug relocate, ATO IFS skid, Relentless Trans & Transfer skids, BAMF bolt on rock sliders, Relentless tailgate reinforcement, Uniden 75 CB radio, BAMF antenna bracket, TRD exhaust, high lift jack w/ATO mounts. And of course ProEFX Towing Mirrors!
    Yes. A good combo I found was the Rustoleum Automotive primer and Dupli-Color Bed Coating. Whatever you do don't buy the "better" Dupli-Color Bed Armor. Once that stuff get's dirty it does not clean up well at all. The Dupli-Color stuff also lasts longer than the Rustoleum Bed Liner. I'm telling you all this stuff from experience.

7. Apr 8, 2016 at 8:00 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon Musk Moderator

Member:
    Not sure why people continue to order despite our "proceed with caution" on their sub-forum...especially if they saw the warning and ordered anyways.

Lord Helmet likes this.
  8. Apr 8, 2016 at 8:01 AM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
    Because tard.

KB Voodoo likes this.
  9. Apr 8, 2016 at 8:02 AM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    :goingcrazy:

10. Apr 11, 2016 at 10:16 AM
    camojared

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    SE Ohio
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 SR5 2.7L 5spd
    I bought a can of the rustoleum bed liner a few weeks ago but I'll go look for the duplicolor version thanks!

I ordered before I saw this lesson learned I guess... I did get my tundra set today though.

image.jpg

11. Apr 11, 2016 at 10:31 AM
    mach1man001

mach1man001 eh whatever

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Toyota bed mat (1st mod), Toyota all season floor mats, Rear spring TSB, Map light mod, Fog light mod, Putco yellow fog bulbs, Weather Tech window vents, Extra d-rings, Mounted mag light, TRD CAI with AFE pro dry filter, '05 front mud flaps (winter only), 2 set's of wheels/tires, 285/75/16 Hankook MT's, Black Painted 1st Gen TRD wheels (wheeling set) Black powder coated FJ Cruiser with 265/70/17 BFGoodrich KO2's (everyday), painted center of grill & bumper black, Devil horns, OME with 885's + spacers front, OME shocks w/OMD designed rear springs, Front diff drop, Rear trailer plug relocate, ATO IFS skid, Relentless Trans & Transfer skids, BAMF bolt on rock sliders, Relentless tailgate reinforcement, Uniden 75 CB radio, BAMF antenna bracket, TRD exhaust, high lift jack w/ATO mounts. And of course ProEFX Towing Mirrors!
    He's got great looking sliders. He's just not reliable

Lord Helmet likes this.
  12. Apr 11, 2016 at 10:39 AM
    camojared

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    SE Ohio
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 SR5 2.7L 5spd
    I think they are the best looking ones out there, they are definitely beefy and have good welds, its a product to be proud of. With that being said Im glad I have received them but wouldn't recommend ordering from him unless you can afford to wait 1/3 of a year for your product

Lord Helmet likes this.
  13. Apr 11, 2016 at 10:41 AM
    camojared

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    SE Ohio
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 SR5 2.7L 5spd
    Just noticed this but one of the sliders legs are missing a gusset... Ill weld my own in I guess

14. Apr 11, 2016 at 10:43 AM
    DrFunker

DrFunker Well-Known Member

Member:
    ohyeah.

15. Apr 11, 2016 at 10:54 AM
    tomwil

tomwil Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Coast USA
    Vehicle:
    2014 Reg Cab 4x4
    Interesting, deleted post resurrected:

16. Apr 11, 2016 at 8:27 PM
    camojared

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    SE Ohio
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 SR5 2.7L 5spd
    Spoke with Brian and the back legs arnt supposed to have gussets...

17. Apr 27, 2016 at 11:13 AM
    Spvrtan

Spvrtan [OP] "Your assembly required."

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    San Diego (North County)
    Vehicle:
    SC'd '14 Tundra; 5.5" lift w/ +2.5 LT; 40s on 17s; 4.88s
    Lucky you.. I still haven't received my Tundra sliders that I ordered in early November last year..

Lord Helmet and T4RFTMFW like this.
  18. Apr 29, 2016 at 6:51 AM
    camojared

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    SE Ohio
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 SR5 2.7L 5spd
    Ill be getting my tacoma ones may 9th, 21 weeks after ordered... Only recommendation email email email and if it comes down to it tell him you want your money back. He wont want to hear that and will give him motivation to get yours done.

19. Jun 23, 2016 at 10:39 AM
    martthewhite

martthewhite Active Member

Member:
    Montréal, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD OR ACLB
    Sliders, SCS6 Wheels, OME full set-up, bump stops, Banks Exhaust, TRD Intake, TRD short shifter, Floortech mats and Best Top Canopy.
    I purchased a set of slider in December 2015 and it took him 6 months to get the parts delivered. His product are very well build but his customer service is far from be acceptable as I know he told me not accurate info about the job progress. That been said, I was aware of his long delay and I will do again if I have too. For sure I was very patient with him, probably more than the average person. The trick is to buy the parts before winter and you will get tem for the next summer ... I'm Canadian. I was already sold to his slider design for AC with the bed protection. Good luck !

20. Sep 11, 2016 at 10:36 AM
    N2BNLO

N2BNLO Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    Tallahassee FL
    Vehicle:
    Bagged 97 2rz, sfbd in progress
    Bagged with Slam 7s all the way around, monroe shocks front and rear. Handbuilt upper control arm mounts/bag brackets. Flipped upper and lower ball joints with stock pie-cut upper control arms. Backhalved frame using 2x3 with 89 yota axle. Bags on lower 4-link bars. 18x8 R1 racing Hype wheels with 40mm offset and Falken 225-40-18 rubbers. Drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads,Downey header, CAI, electric fan, hi flow stainless steel Magnaflow cat/muffler with 2.5" piping. Alternator from an 03 Tacoma pushing 10 more amps than the stock. The cab is new complete with inner fenders and untouched firewall. Front clip is a 98-00 pre-runner front end. The bed has shaved gas door and tailgate handle with a welded rollpan thats kinda busted. 100% clear lenses on the whole truck. Diamond headlamps with some bright ass bulbs. Corners have been modified to blinkers and the bumper lenses are LED parking lights.
    Ordered a set of custom drop blocks on the 20th of August. Ive heard nothing from him. I am giving him the 4week lead time that is clearly posted on his site. Ill contact him then and if nothing, see what can be done about this.

To Top