1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mickey Thompson Wheels and Tires For sale in Central NY

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by imtwistd, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Jul 3, 2010 at 5:41 PM
    imtwistd

imtwistd [OP] Going nowhere as fast as possible

Member:
    First Name:
    I forgot
    Liverpool NY
    Vehicle:
    08 dbl cab long bed sport 4x4 beast
    AllPro offroad front LT with Fox 2.5 shox and AllPro expedtion rear springs with Fox piggy back res shox, TRD skid plate, Toyota roof rack, Undercover tonnuea cover, Pro comp 3" lift, 4 Pro comp 8" offroad lights, 17" XD Series "SPY", Nfab tube steps and light bar, Fitch Fuel, Flexalite fan, Unichip, URD cai, TRD supercharger, URD y-pipe, Banks monster cat back, debadged, projection head lighs, LED tail lights and a loud stereo, Stainless Steel Brake Lines front and rear, Doug Thorley long tube headers, Walboro 255 fuel pump, KC rock guards on my Pro Comp 8" lights
    I bought new wheels and tires so my old ones have to go. This is what I got, 4 16x10'' MT Classic Lock with LT 2657516 MT Baja Radial MTX and 24 spline drive lugnuts with key. Unfortunatly the wheels are NOT hub centric, but if you spend some time lining up the lugnuts when installing you shouldn't have a problem. I'm asking 1500 obo. Will ship to your state. Local pick up is fine just PM me first, I can also deliver up to 50 miles. If your interested PM me:D

[​IMG]

2. Jul 3, 2010 at 5:48 PM
    imtwistd

Member:
    First Name:
    I forgot
    Liverpool NY
    Vehicle:
    AllPro offroad front LT with Fox 2.5 shox and AllPro expedtion rear springs with Fox piggy back res shox, TRD skid plate, Toyota roof rack, Undercover tonnuea cover, Pro comp 3" lift, 4 Pro comp 8" offroad lights, 17" XD Series "SPY", Nfab tube steps and light bar, Fitch Fuel, Flexalite fan, Unichip, URD cai, TRD supercharger, URD y-pipe, Banks monster cat back, debadged, projection head lighs, LED tail lights and a loud stereo, Stainless Steel Brake Lines front and rear, Doug Thorley long tube headers, Walboro 255 fuel pump, KC rock guards on my Pro Comp 8" lights
    Forgot to say if your truck is stock ride height you will have scrub issues with front mud guards when turning lock to lock so you will have to do some triming of the mud guards.

3. Nov 3, 2010 at 5:03 AM
    imtwistd

Member:
    First Name:
    I forgot
    Liverpool NY
    Vehicle:
  4. Feb 1, 2011 at 10:39 AM
    imtwistd

Member:
    First Name:
    I forgot
    Liverpool NY
    Vehicle:
  5. Feb 1, 2011 at 10:47 AM
    JLee

JLee The Man! Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Benicia, CA
    Vehicle:
    02 Extra cab SAS Linked front and rear
    I lost track thousands of dollars ago.
    I would measure those wheels before you say there 16x10" you might have a pissed off buyer if you sell them the wrong size.

But free bump good luck with the sale.

6. Feb 1, 2011 at 11:04 AM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I would agree with JLee in that they don't look like 10" wide rims.

As per the Mickey Thompson website, it is only safe to run their 265/75/16 Baja Radials on rims 7-8" in width. The smallest width tire they say will safely fit on a 16x10" wheel is their 315/75/16.

I'm thinking these are actually Mickey Thompson Classic Lock part number 468412, 16x8, -12 offset, 4" backspacing.

7. Feb 1, 2011 at 4:51 PM
    DrRabbitFurHead

DrRabbitFurHead Yeah, there's a TSB for that!

Member:
    Salem, VA
    Vehicle:
    X-treme Off Road Edition (4x4)
    Icon Extended Travel Coil Overs, Fox Rear Resi 8-Way Adjustable Shocks, Light Racing UCA's, OME Rear Leafs, M/T Classic Locks 17x9, Nitto T/G (285/70/R17), 5mm Billet Aluminum Spacers, Demello Sliders, All Pro Front Plate Bumper & IFS Skid Plate, PIAA 510's, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, O2 sims, Rear Timbren's & U-Bolt Flip Kit , 3* Rear Axel Shims, Extended Rear Brake Lines, 48" Hi-Lift with a ton of accessories, Wet Okoles, TRD bed mat, Borla Air Filter, Garmin Nuvi 765T, Viper 5901 remote start, 50% tint.
    Mine are 17x9" and they rubbed like KRAP! Had to do major mods to make them fit. Got a 5mm spacer installed, then they rubbed the cab mount and the front bumper. Had to cut, box and weld the cab mounts then I had to buy an aftermarket bumper and pay for a custom alignment to move the Lower Control Arms by hand, then install LR UCA's to adjust in the opposite direction to move the wheels forward ~1.5".

This is where I got my wheels:
    http://www.carolinaclassictrucks.com/mickey-thompson-classic-lock-wheels.html

Finally, these wheels are NOT clear coated. If you live near salt, they will look awful after one winter. Ask me how I know.

8. Feb 12, 2011 at 12:58 PM
    imtwistd

Member:
    First Name:
    I forgot
    Liverpool NY
    Vehicle:
    Ok for all you guys busting my balls, they really are 16x10" with 4.25 BS with LT265/75R16 Baja Radial MTX. KPT says according to MT its safest to run 265 75 16 on 7-8" wheel, but safe or not I ran these wheels for almost 2 yrs and never had a problem and my dad had them before me on his 03 and never had problem.

9. Feb 12, 2011 at 1:22 PM
    loaderman82

loaderman82 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dalton
    Flippin, AR
    Vehicle:
    2008 Off-Road
    Wow, pretty high! IMO.

10. Feb 12, 2011 at 8:15 PM
    Yamaha Dave