1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Midwest dealer rep/Water pump replacement

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Natetroknot, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Jan 8, 2011 at 7:43 AM
    Natetroknot

Natetroknot [OP] Experiencing TW at several WTFs per thread

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Dubuque, IA
    Vehicle:
    19 Sport AC-6MT
    Changed the oil the other day and noticed the coolant was a quart or so low, so I pulled off the skids and found a nice pink trail of dried coolant that led to the water pump. 55,XXX miles. Bummer.

Anderson-Weber Toyota in Dubuque, IA did me right.

Water Pump: covered under 5/60,000 powertrain. (Had no idea! Thought it was a 3/36,000 warranty only!) That shows how much this truck has seen the dealership. WIN! ($700 and change is what I saw the on the paperwork. Not sure what the labor/part costs are, but I'm glad to dodge that bill!)

Well they might as well toss a belt on, thought it would be interesting to see if they charge labor or not. This was at my request.

Pick up truck.....NO BILL. They even covered the cost of the belt!

So I bought a battery for $95 and replaced the stocker for precautionary reasons. This is its 4th midwest winter, and I wanted to get the dealer a little something.

Anyway, an initial bummer turned into a real nice experience with Anderson-Weber Toyota in Dubuque, IA. Recommend their service.

Products Discussed in

To Top