1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Military Jokes - Share 'Em

Discussion in 'Military' started by YayAreaTaco0311, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Jun 5, 2010 at 7:50 PM

747 function > form

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen.
    Air Force cadets[?]...

[​IMG]

2. Jun 5, 2010 at 7:55 PM
    rentbw

rentbw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Colorado/Illinois
    Vehicle:
    Black 09 Tacoma Sport
    Bull bar, Nerf Bars, Headlights, Cold Air Intake, Flowmaster Duel Exhaust.
    Whats the difference between a Female NCO and a Zebra?
    The Zebra didnt have to lay on its back to get its stripes.

That one could get me introuble lol

3. Jun 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM
    dudeondacouch

dudeondacouch Shadetree Artilleryman

Member:
    First Name:
    Gunny
    El Paso
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport
  4. Jun 5, 2010 at 8:22 PM
    adamstoy

adamstoy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    Manchester NH
    Vehicle:
    09 DBL CAP PRERUNNER
    2.5 inch spacer, black headlight mod, tonnou cover,chrome bull bar and step bars motometal 958 chrome w/ cooper zeon ltz 285/60R18 TRD OR suspension angle eye projectors with hid 6k's
    2 marines walk into a bar, order some beers and start chanting 51 days! 51 days!. the bartender gets curious after awhile and goes over to the table and asks "why are you chanting 51 days over and over again" the marine replies " we put together a puzzle that said 2-4 years and we got it done in 51 days"

5. Jun 6, 2010 at 6:53 AM
    tacomathom

tacomathom Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    It's not new, it's not Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2010 4 X 2 Regular Cab
    Chrome exhaust tip
    Brother Taco Nuts. Thank you for all the new posts. Most of them I never heard before. Here's one the Chaplin told my company in boot camp:
    The American embassy in Bumfuckegypt was holding a reception. The ambassador's wife was circulating among the guests with a plate of hors d'oeuvres when she came to the Gunny Sargent of the Marine Guard. "Sargent would you like some hors d'oeuvres"? she asked. "No thank you mamm, I don't like that shit" the Gunny said. Well! and off she went to see to her other guests. As all Marines look alike to civilians this happened several times. Each time she got the same response, "no thank you mamm I don't like that shit". She finially went crying to the Commanding Officer of the Marine Guard, "Colonel I keep asking your Sargent if wants some of these hors d'oeuvers and he keeps saying he dosn't like that shit"! "Well mamm" the Colonel replied "if he dosen't want any of that goddamned shit, don't fuckin' give him any.

6. Jun 10, 2010 at 1:24 PM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod
    I think the troop in this pic got busted for this one... but it was circulating a while back:

[​IMG]

7. Jun 10, 2010 at 1:30 PM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod
  8. Jun 10, 2010 at 1:43 PM
    ScottyKC

ScottyKC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Omaha
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Sport SR5
    Bilstein 5100 set to 2.5" lift in front. Rear TSB with 1.5" rough country. Bridgestone Dueller Revo2 265/70/17 Satoshi mod, and painted center caps, tinted windows.
    Why does a Navy seamen salute a shit as he flushes the toilet?

He is sending another Marine out to see.

9. Jun 10, 2010 at 1:48 PM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Everytime I walk out of the office on the way to the crapper, I be sure to note: "Gotta go extract some Navy SEALs"

That usually gets some laughs...

10. Jun 14, 2010 at 5:25 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    "When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional. I'm getting out before Obama makes it mandatory." -GySgt Harry Berres, USMC

11. Jun 14, 2010 at 10:41 AM
    tacomathom

tacomathom Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    It's not new, it's not Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2010 4 X 2 Regular Cab
    Chrome exhaust tip
    Gunny, I think the correct response would be: Aye Aye Sir!
    Now for something completely different: One dark and stormy night, Ensign Hardtack was standing the 0400 to 0800 OOD watch on the bridge. She called down to the Wardroom to have some coffee sent up. A sleepy voice answered the phone "yeah?" "Sailor don't you know how to answer the phone on a warship?" she yelled into the phone, "let's try that again". A short pause then "Captain's cabin, Captain speaking sir!"

12. Jun 14, 2010 at 10:46 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport

Touche!

13. Jun 14, 2010 at 10:52 AM
    396tears

396tears Well-Known Member

Member:
    The difference between a fairy tale & a sea story

A fairy tales starts out "Once upon a time"

A sea story starts out "This ain't no shit"

BMC - USN - Retired

14. Jun 14, 2010 at 11:06 AM
    Taco76087

Taco76087 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Weatherford,Texas
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma prerunner TRD SR5
    Rockford Fosgate p2 10'', Q-Logic Enclosure, JVC KD-PDR30 Ipod Connection, Rockford p200.2 Amp, Clear Corners, KING Coilovers, Rancho Rear shocks FJ TRD Trail Teams Wheels with 285/75/16 Duratracs
    When my dad was in the Marines and was with the Blue Angels, the Marines always said that the Blue Angels consisted of about 400 sailors and 15 Marines, so it was about even.

15. Jun 18, 2010 at 12:51 AM
    Tacovette

Tacovette NUB

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 DBL CAB V6
    3" lift Volant intake w/ram air scoop DC1 Wheels BF AT 33's Grillcraft Grille Satoshi Grille (I get bored) Xeon Headlights LED Tail lights Custom rock guard/step De-badged ARB bumper w/fogs Rotors cross drilled Braided brake lines Wet Okole covers Stereo stuff
    so true :D

Drunken_Sailor.jpg

16. Jun 18, 2010 at 4:05 AM
    Mark C.

Mark C. If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM SR5 4WD AC
    LED Dome, Reed Switched LEDs in Glove Box and Center Console, Bumper Fogs, Tailgate anti-theft, LEDs over Cig lighter, Back-up camera anytime, Outside Temp add-on, Hidden GPS power, Sockmonkey 3rd Brakelight decal, 4X4 switch illumination, reed switch controlled engine compartment Flood LEDs, Elite Hitch Cover, Plasti-dipped cupholders and door switch control panels, Elite Hitch Cover.
    True Story:........One of my brothers (former Navy UDT Boatswains Mate, purple heart, silver star) and I were in a bar in northern VT one Saturday having a beer. As we finished our 2nd beer, a young Marine came in and pullled up to the bar. After he'd had a few beers, he started with sea stories concerning exploits that he could not have accomplished in his short life. After hearing him refer to sailors in demeaning terms and water taxi drivers, my brother approached and started small talk, and bought him a beer. My brother then asked the young Marine what the Marine emblem stood for, and the proud reply went something like this: The earth signifies global coverage, the anchor indicates our history and that we come from the sea; the Eagle symolizes freedom, our country, and that we can strike from the air." "Wow", said my brother, "For all these years I thought that was a buzzard sitting on an eight ball with an anchor shoved up his ass, screaming, 'GO NAVY'!"
    My brother slowly walked away from the youngster, who quietly finished his beer and left.

17. Jun 18, 2010 at 4:12 AM
    Mark C.

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM SR5 4WD AC
    LED Dome, Reed Switched LEDs in Glove Box and Center Console, Bumper Fogs, Tailgate anti-theft, LEDs over Cig lighter, Back-up camera anytime, Outside Temp add-on, Hidden GPS power, Sockmonkey 3rd Brakelight decal, 4X4 switch illumination, reed switch controlled engine compartment Flood LEDs, Elite Hitch Cover, Plasti-dipped cupholders and door switch control panels, Elite Hitch Cover.
    Q: What purpose is served by the flap on the front of the Navy Dress Blue Trousers?

A: Marine's bib.

(I actually have served with Marines and admire their discipline, courage, dedication, and spirit. Our nation would not be near as strong without them.)

18. Jun 18, 2010 at 5:08 AM
    Rainman998

Rainman998 Well-Known Member

Member:
    "The QC" AZ
    Vehicle:
    SEXY 2010 Double Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Waiting for my sugar mama to hook it up
    What does shit sound like when it hits the fan?

MARINE!!!

19. Jun 19, 2010 at 5:43 AM
    dudeondacouch

dudeondacouch Shadetree Artilleryman

Member:
    First Name:
    Gunny
    El Paso
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport
  20. Jun 21, 2010 at 7:04 AM
    Mark C.

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM SR5 4WD AC
    Two Master Chief Petty Officers with many service hash marks were on liberty in Copenhagen. As they were walking down a street in the "Red Light" district, they saw a young lady sitting in the display window advertising her wares. A marquee sign directly above her read, "Something you've never had before! Only 75 Euros!"
    One of the Master Chiefs turned to the other and said, "It must be leprosy. Let's keep moving."

To Top