1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Minute to Win It

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by MedlinAround, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Feb 16, 2011 at 6:44 PM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround [OP] Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD off-road edition Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.
    This game show is very impressive haha.. I've been watching it for the past several weeks and thought i would give it a shot. One game (500,000) game was to roll a quarter between a the prongs of a fork from 18ft away and get it to stay there. Well so i set a fork down in my living room floor to test it out... 60 seconds pass and not even close, 10 minutes passed/ not even close.. 30 min passed and i finally hit to fork with the quarter but not between the fork.. 45 minutes after mine and my girlfriends determination she finally got one to stay in the fork.. I STILL couldn't get it.. but i must say to roll a quarter through a fork prong is really difficult and takes a WHOLE lot of luck. Anyone else try some of these? Very fun games!

Products Discussed in

To Top