1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mitsubishi Forte - 1983 - RHD - 4WD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by RiverRock, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Jul 21, 2015 at 5:43 PM
    RiverRock

RiverRock [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    RDU
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport DCSB & 15 TRD Sport DCSB
    1983 Mitsubishi Forte - Real Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) vehicle. Sold as Mitsubishi Mighty Max and Dodge Ram 50 in the US. Writing on and in vehicle is Japanese. Speedo is in kilometers. Fully street legal.

4WD, 4 Cylinder, 4 Speed. ODO shows 54,900 KMs (34,000 miles). I cannot verify if that has flipped.

Runs fine, shifts fine, tracks great up to 80 mph (top speed, I think), no leaks.

Body needs some love. Couple dents here and there. Bed has many small dents from the inside out. Very little rust - lived in Arizona for most of its years. Bed has heavy spray lining.

Right front suspension squawks a lot, but rides fine (bushings?). Tires are nearly new. No A/C, but does have heat. AM radio.

Clean North Carolina title in hand.

Yes, I get stopped all the time by people that want to know what it is or want a picture of it. Many thumbs up and confused drivers in traffic ;-)

Pictures are from the dealer. I bought this a year ago. Was going to fix, but no time, no space in the garage/driveway.

Dealer wanted $10,500. I paid $6,xxx. $6,000 OBO.
    PLEASE: No help needed selling, No trades wanted, No lowball offers. I'm in Raleigh-Durham, NC.
    mitsu side.jpg
    mitsu.jpg

mitsu rear.jpg mitsu interior.jpg mitsu engine.jpg

2. Apr 30, 2016 at 3:06 PM
    cowboybeta

cowboybeta New Member

Member:
    Is this still for sale? Very interested

Products Discussed in

To Top