1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mobile Music DJ External HD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by MenaceAllen, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Sep 20, 2010 at 11:35 AM
    MenaceAllen

MenaceAllen [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Fargo, ND
    Vehicle:
    2010 Super White TRD Sport
    Alpine W505 Deck, GPS, WeatherTech Mats, Vent Visors, 18" KMC Monsters w/ Nitto Terra Grapplers, 20% Tint, Bed Mat, Eibach Coils, Blistein 5100's, Rear 1.5" AAL, Lorado Access Cover, TREX Angry Eyelids, AstroStart, 6k H.I.D's
    It is with great reluctance that I am selling my 1 Terabyte (TB) External Seagate Free Agent Hard Drive. The drive itself costs approximately $100 new but this drive contains an awesome, professional collection of Music & MP3's which were all purchased over the last 10 years for my mobile DJ business which I have now closed as of August 2010.

All the music is current as of July 2010. The drive has approximately 70 gigs of music on it. You still have approximately 850 gigs of available space left on this drive!

This is an incredible deal but I have only this one drive and it will not last so if you are interested please PM me. It is up for grabs for $250.00

If you have any questions give me a shout via PM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Eric

Products Discussed in

To Top