1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Molle rear seat rack

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by TRCHST, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Nov 15, 2019 at 2:02 PM
    TRCHST

TRCHST [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma Crew Cab TRD
    Toytec lift, Duratracs on Mickey Thompson Baja wheels, color matched grill, ARE camper shell, and factory black bumpers
    Does anybody have links or know someone who makes molle racks for 1st gen DC's? Seems most options are catered to 2nd and 3rd gens. I know space is very limited behind our seats compared to the other gens but there's plenty of room for shallow stuff like straps, jumpers, med kit, and etc. Yes I could build my own but I like how clean the cnc cut racks are. If someone were to make molle racks for our trucks would anyone be interested? Thanks

Taco critter likes this.
  2. Nov 15, 2019 at 2:18 PM
    jbrandt

jbrandt ......LOADING

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    '04 TRD Tacoma 4x4 DC
    Kings, J59's Total Chaos UCAs Custom skids Sticker mod
    I've seen this topic get floated around before. IIRC the sizes aren't *that* different, and you might be able to get away with cutting down a 2nd gen one.

But yeah, the molle racks seem to be one of those things that are not that popular with the 1st gen guys. Popular enough to have a variety of parts available that is.

3. Nov 16, 2019 at 5:48 AM
    Taco critter

Taco critter #mall crawler , patw and ,ttc#0247

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Pottstown /stowe , pa
    Vehicle:
    02 tacoma 4x4 full mall crawler,
    Ome 3inch ,rims ,cold air intake ,,4 crawler body lift ,cb in ashtray mod,leds, jet maf,Satoshi grille,led roof bar,yakama roof basket ,smittybilt parts,spare tire mount in hitch ,rago fabrication parts, winch bumper ,winch ,285s on wagon wheels ,traction boards ,hi lift jack,wet oaklies,smittybilt ,bamf bedrack,loads more,TOO MUCH SHIT TO LIST

Products Discussed in

To Top