1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Monthly Meetup in Orange County-Calling All First Responders (Active or Retired)

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by JandAOffRoad, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Nov 28, 2018 at 10:18 AM
    JandAOffRoad

JandAOffRoad [OP] Nothing To Report Here!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4X4 Off Road, Cement. Name is "Jenna"
    Tinted Windows BFG KO2s (285/70R17) (graphite with matte black studs). New Tires! Only 5,000 miles on them. 17" Fuel Anza Wheels (Gun Metal and Black) Removed chrome badges and replaced with black matte badges EyeCatcher TACOMA accessory lettering on tailgate Snugtop Rebel shell with windoors and LED lighting package C4Fab full guard front bumper C4Fab low profile rear bumper 20" CaliRaised LED Light bar in bumper Baja Design Amber fog lights Front Runner Slimline II rack on shell Front Runner 1.4mm awning on passenger side Smittybilt onboard air compressor in cargo box in bed of truck (Expedition Accessories) Misc. storage dividers in glovebox and center console CaliRaised LED ditch lights CaliRaised LED 20W rear pod lights Molle system in bed of truck 2" lift with rebuilt leaf springs (added a leaf) and went with the Bilstein shocks
    My name is Jeff Petsche and I am a Veteran (4 years Air Force) and Retired Police Officer (13 years from Newport Beach).

Lately I’ve been coming across several off road enthusiasts (some OB members, some not) who are active or retired first responders, and after talking to many, we all agreed it would be great to have a monthly meet up for this specific group because we have so much in common, so I’m taking the lead to make it happen.

If you are an active or retired first responder (military, law enforcement or fire/EMT) and are interested in hanging out for a few hours one Saturday a month, then let’s make it happen and grow the OB First Responder Community!

The goal is to meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month, so we don’t interfere with the OB Orange County meetup on the 1st Saturday of each month.

The meet up location will be at the parking lot of Village Center in Yorba Linda (corner of Village Center Dr. and Yorba Linda Blvd). There is a Starbucks in the center and plenty of parking.

First OB First Responder Meet Up:
    Date: Saturday, December 8th
    Time: 8am-10am
    Location: Starbucks at Village Center, Yorba Linda (Corner of Village Center Dr. and Yorba Linda Blvd).

As the group grows we can always talk about alternating locations if necessary!

Let me know what you think of the meet up idea and if you’d like to join us!

You can hit me up on IG @r4x4toy_jenna, message me on Facebook (Jeff Petsche) or Connect here.

Products Discussed in

To Top