1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Morning from HELL! But good news anyway!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by rosebud, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Sep 18, 2009 at 2:49 PM
    rosebud

rosebud [OP] Love that transmission!

Member:
    SE Texas
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD OR
    Stock suspension, stock wheels, stock bumper, stock, stock, stock, dammit!
    So I have been getting ready to sell my Mom's 99 honda because I don't want to juggle two vehicles anymore. Well, just when I was about to get serious, a long time acquaintance who I had mentioned my vehicle plans to called me and wanted it for his step daughter. So I had the release of lien sent from the Honda Finance Corp because Mom never got the title. So I got that and went to get the title, but I had to take the power of attorney because Mom can't really sign anymore.

So, I dropped her off at the day center bus, cranked my radio, let down my hair, and headed across town to get the title. I was jazzin' because i was dreading this sale and it turned out to be so easy, plus I got to cruise in my taco!

So I was second in line. Killer! Got up there, gave the lady all the paperwork, went to get my driver's license, and it wasn't there. :mad: So I drove all the way back across town to look for the stupid license at home, but it wasn't there. So I got my face on, and headed to the DPS office to get a replacement. I was second in line. Killer! Got up there, got the paperwork done, started to pay, and they don't take credit cards. I had no cash. :frusty: So I left and ran to the ATM, got back, and the line was out the door! The damned computers went down, and I was stuck at the end of a long line of frustrated people. :violent:

So I finally got my temp permit, but my pic is going to look like hell! I was flustered, my hair was frizzy from the several extra trips out to one stupid dead end after another, and my eyes were runny from allergies because that is the plant side of town and I always get a face full of the runnies every time I go over there. :crapstorm:

So I headed back across town, and got in line, got the title, met the buyer, and did the deed. FINALLY! So the good news is that I sold that car, and I got to tear up the road with my taco all day! :D

2. Sep 18, 2009 at 2:51 PM
    Chad

Chad Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 V6 Access Cab TRD Sport
    Kenwood DMX-7704S Headunit -- Blackvue DR-470 Dashcam -- Pioneer TS-A1685R Speakers in Front -- Suntek CXP 40 Front Tint -- Access Vanish Roll-up Tonneau -- Wet Okole Seat Covers -- Fog Lights on Anytime -- PnL Powered Tailgate Lock -- DTRL "Stealth Mode" -- LED Footwell and Cup Holder Lights -- Map Lights ON with Dome Light -- Shorty Antenna -- AC Line Extension Mod -- Access Cab Rear Headrest Removal
    What a day that was.

3. Sep 18, 2009 at 2:52 PM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.

Products Discussed in