1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

movies wont play in iTunes

Discussion in 'Technology' started by SAIRS, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Jun 2, 2011 at 9:55 PM
    SAIRS

SAIRS [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    Super White 2012 Double Cab LB TRD SPORT
    Icon Extended Travel Stage 1, Total Chaos UCA's, Dakkar leaf pack, Beefed DCLB Sliders with extended kickout and custom BSP, Beefed Custom exo-rear tube bumper, Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft mod. Front mudflaps removed, Access LE soft tonneau cover, Weathertech digital floor mat, Weathertech window deflectors, Weathertech license plate frames. future plans = diamond plate tailgate mod, Venture Shield, TRD supercharger...the dream goes on and on....
    I have 5 movies that have come from a digital copy that came with some of my BluRay movies. I uploaded them and watched these movies on a few different occassions. No problems until recently. Now 4 of the 5 movies wont play. I click on the movie and all I get is a black screen with nothing playing. I have a Harry Potter movie, Fast and Furious, GI Joe, and Star Trek that wont play, but the Dark Knight plays just fine. Itunes was updated recently and I have the most recent version.

does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for solutions or do you have any solutions?

2. Jun 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    What are you using to watch them? You might need a new codec if something was updated or changed. I had that problem on my Windows machine until I downloaded the DIVX codec.

http://www.divx.com/

3. Jun 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    krimson

krimson Nothin

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    OME 3" lift with 885 coils. OME Shocks with TSB 1.5 AAL. 285/75/16 KM2s. XD Hoss 16" wheels. DDM Tuning 6000K HIDs, H10 6000K Fogs. BHLM. Debaged. 20% tint on front windows.
    X2

4. Jun 20, 2011 at 12:20 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    I had a problem when I updated my iTunes and it wouldnt play rented(iTunes) movies.I had to go into my settings and adjust something in my computer.it was a long time ago so I can't recall what it was.Doesnt iTunes have a help section?I think thats how I fixed mine

Products Discussed in

To Top