1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Moving to Minneapolis MN!

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by poundtown, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Aug 15, 2019 at 10:22 PM
    SierraMare

SierraMare Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ted
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2001 TRD OffRoad Xtracab, stepside bed, 2.7 L, 5-speed manual
    ARE cap, BFG KO2 (LT 245/75R16), Front Bikstein 5100 with OME 2881 coils, Rear HS 3-leaf progressive AAL.
    Methinks you don’t understand the difference between climate and weather. Get used to extreme weather. Worldwide July was the warmest ever. https://www.noaa.gov/news/july-2019-was-hottest-month-on-record-for-planet

GQ7227, doublethebass and Tigerian like this.
  2. Aug 16, 2019 at 5:18 AM
    GQ7227

GQ7227 NYY 101-55

Member:
    First Name:
    J A Y
    ... in a never ending flood plain
    Vehicle:
    '97 3.4 MT SR5 129k ?!? >>9467>> ?!?
    borla catBack custom Line-X PC drums, rope hooks dammit ... pending (dashCAM)
    Methinks this summer has been very much below normal in my location, but i am not the weather scientist!
    I have not had to fight with the A/C to find its equilibrium, relatively less humid than normal also
    sort of feels like we are going into a cooling phase around here much like in the 1970s scare of global cooling lol

oh i understand its a complicated issue with much much more research to be done!
    there was a point in history i have heard from science discovery that indicated the planet was much warmer than now,

i remember the spring/summer of 1998 was nasty hot and humid which is normal coming out of an ice age lol

but i will go and plant a tree and some nice flowers to recycle my share of CO2 that I exhale every day, i will do my part

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019

Products Discussed in

To Top