1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MR Marv

Discussion in 'Mr Marv' started by zanodave, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Nov 1, 2009 at 8:55 PM
    zanodave

zanodave [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    so il
    Vehicle:
    07speedwayblue
    i need an enclosure for 2 diamond audio M5 - 12 inch subs
    according to the Manuel 5.11 inches mounting depth,and
    .65 to 1cuft of air space. had them in .75 with a RF 800.2pushing them. in a civic and the sounded awesome to me. for a 07 DC

2. Nov 2, 2009 at 7:43 AM
    Mr Marv

Mr Marv 1-831-383-0308 7am-10pm pst Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Marv
    Monterey Bay California
    Vehicle:
    Custom Built Enclosures/speaker adapters etc
    Authorized Hybrid Audio Technologies Dealer (www.hybrid-audio.com) ARC Audio amplifiers, subs, processors now available! Helix Processors now available! For you super high end guys Brax amplifiers will be available soon! (PICS HERE and new website coming soon with Subwoofers, Amplifiers, Wiring Kits)
    Unfortunately you will not be able to fit those particular 12's behind the rear seat in a double cab due to the angle of the back seat as well as the brace across the rear wall (sub fitment is determined by basket shape/size, magnet diameter and mounting depth meaning the bigger the basket/magnet the smaller the mounting depth will need to be)

3. Nov 2, 2009 at 9:28 AM
    zanodave

zanodave [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    so il
    Vehicle:
    07speedwayblue
    I also have some m5 10 inch diamond audio subs. depth is4.62inches. just trying to save some money with the old equip laying around. because all i have is a couple of big old rockford amps.that i will replace do to the lack of room. thanks for you time MR Marv.

4. Nov 2, 2009 at 9:32 AM
    Mr Marv

Mr Marv 1-831-383-0308 7am-10pm pst Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Marv
    Monterey Bay California
    Vehicle:
    Custom Built Enclosures/speaker adapters etc
    Authorized Hybrid Audio Technologies Dealer (www.hybrid-audio.com) ARC Audio amplifiers, subs, processors now available! Helix Processors now available! For you super high end guys Brax amplifiers will be available soon! (PICS HERE and new website coming soon with Subwoofers, Amplifiers, Wiring Kits)
    Nothing wrong with using old equipment if it still works well! Those 10's will be fine depending on airspace requirements.

To Top