1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MSRP vs. Invoice

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Slvr_DblTaco, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Apr 23, 2008 at 8:29 PM
    lakewoodbilly

lakewoodbilly Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Lakewood, CO
    Vehicle:
    White 08 DC V6 SR5 4WD TRD Sport
    Factory DRL's, Underhood Flood LED's, Underbody Multi-color LEDS, Red Line Tuning Elite Hood Struts, Anytime Fog Lights, PIAA 4100 Intense White, Luminics JDM Yellow H10 Fog Lights, OBX Sport Pedals, Sill Protectors, Bed Net, Front Bed Tie Downs, iPod and Aux Factory HU Interface, Sirius Sportster 5, Satellite Antenna through third brake light
    Just walked in on 4/11 to get the oil changed on my wife's '04 sienna; test drove the Super White '08 DBL Cab V6 6 Speed 4wd TRD Sport w/tow pkg. Bought it that night for $600 under invoice. No haggling. I'm guessing they made $400 on the deal, maybe a bit more. I'm sure they made money selling me financing; but they beat my bank by 1.5%.
    Bought it at Leith Toyota in Raleigh.

2. Apr 23, 2008 at 11:28 PM
    dont7

dont7 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08' PreRunner doublecab rugged trail edition
    Got a new 08' double cab prerunner rugged trail edition with 6 disc cd with steering wheel controls, tow package, locker, and side airbags. Sticker was $28k got it for $22,400 with 4.9 for 60mnths. Was going to buy a frontier but stopped at the toyota dealership and I knew for that price I was going to drive it home.

Products Discussed in

To Top