1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Muteki SR35 Chrome Neon (Neo Chrome) Lug Nuts - Set of 24pcs! Brand New!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by JdMeF9SiR2, Jun 15, 2012.

1. JdMeF9SiR2

JdMeF9SiR2 [OP] PARTS HOARDER

Member:
    Riverside CA
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma
    I have a brand new set of Muteki SR35 closed end lug nuts. The color is chrome neon (aka neo chrome). This color looks similar to a burnt titanium finish (multi-color). I have a set of these same lug nuts on my Tacoma (the set I am selling here is a brand new set).

The lug nuts are sold 20pcs to a pack + a socket key. I was able to get a few extra packs, so I broke up the packs to make sets of 24 for 6-lug Tacomas. Normally you would have to buy 2 packs of 20 lug nuts in order to make a set for a Tacoma, and a set of 20 goes for about $100.

You will receive 1 (one) sealed pack of 20 lug nuts w/ key + 4pcs of loose (still brand new) lug nuts to make a set of 24.

The thread pitch is M12x1.5mm - the correct thread pitch for Tacomas. These lug nuts should only be used with aftermarket wheels!

Price: $99 picked up / $109 shipped USPS Priority mail with insurance anywhere in the U.S.A. for a complete set of 24lug nuts w/ key.

Contact: Located in Riverside, CA. PM me for my phone # to arrange a pick up or payment.

Pics:

I used some sample wheels from my friends' shop to illustrate the lug nuts in various wheels.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JdMeF9SiR2

JdMeF9SiR2 [OP] PARTS HOARDER

Member:
    Riverside CA
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma
    ALL e-mails and private messages replied!

To Top