1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My day before christmas

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ink junky, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Dec 25, 2010 at 3:33 PM
    ink junky

ink junky [OP] I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)
    Well being in south Texas definitely has its perks I think. Yesterday (the 24th) :D My brother in law, his brother, his brothers friend and myself went fishing at South Padre Island.

We went to the east cut, which meant about 22 miles of driving along the beach before getting to our destination. My truck drove through the deep sand like a champ with out any problems.

I have say on the way in 2 jeep wranglers were stuck in the deep sand on one of the beach access'. One got stuck towing out the other. The jeeps looked expo ready, which to say the least they looked freakin bad ass.

I don't know how they managed to get stuck if they had wider and bigger tires than my 33 BFGs, they were up to their axels in the sand. Well we kept on driving and on the way out we went through the exact same spot and I didn't have a problem. :cool: I'm willing to bet that they went in with the 4x4 off. Maybe thats why they got stuck. I took no pics of this though.

Anyways I thought I'd share my little ray of warmth from South Texas with you guys, :D high temps of that day was in the low 80s :eek: :D.

Anyways, here is a pic so you guys can see how summerish our day before christmas was. hehe NO snow here:p

[​IMG]

by the way, the only thing that was biting was whiting, so all we did was catch and release. It was still a great day though.

Products Discussed in

To Top