1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My nightmare

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Tactical Me, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Apr 10, 2010 at 4:24 PM
    kiddwvman

kiddwvman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    leon
    WV
    Vehicle:
    06 4 banger
    weathertec floor liner,tinted windows,bilstein 5100 front .85,5100'S rear,window vents,K@N air filter
    daaaaam :(

2. Apr 10, 2010 at 5:24 PM
    Cars0n`

Cars0n` Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carson
    Alberta
    Vehicle:
    03 2.7L 4x4 5spd
    x2 on the power slider.. and are the factory windows dipped or tinted with film?

i thought they were dipped, and judging the shatter of the glass that's what i see as well. would it look different if it were film tint compared to dipped tint on the side windows?

3. Apr 10, 2010 at 5:35 PM
    steelerfan7p

steelerfan7p My other car is a Bugatti

Member:
    First Name:
    Yes
    Fairmont, WV (1 Hour South of the City of Champi
    Vehicle:
    Non-TRD, Non-SR5, Non- Prerunner
    Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Metra IPod Adapter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, I was added to the truck to make it better, so does that count as a Mod?
    I've come really close a couple times, so I started putting a cinder block in the front of the bed so it stops the 4 wheeler several inches before the glass. It also keeps down the number of tie downs I have to use.

4. Apr 10, 2010 at 5:36 PM
    Tacofanatic05'

Tacofanatic05' #1 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hunter
    Waynesville/Charlotte,NC
    Vehicle:
    05' Tacoma 4x4 sr5, 3 Inch lift
    16'' American Racing wheels, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer St tires, Bilstein 5100 w/eibach coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Flowmaster Super 44, 1 in 2 out exhaust. Tractor Supply Tool Box, No Mud Flaps, Mossy Oak Seat Covers, Oakley Decals, Hoyt Decal, Window tint 20% on sides 5% on top front windshield, Uniden Cb, and Window Deflectors.
    Holy crap that sucks!

5. Apr 10, 2010 at 5:48 PM
    skunk

skunk what did I miss?

Member:
    First Name:
    Rudi
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 (STOLEN)
    YOU WILL BE MISSED Satoshi Grill, FX-R retros, husky liners, bed bolt d-rings, TRD short throw shifter, 2.5 Fox Coil overs, AP UCA's, AP Expo rear leaf with Fox 2.0 shocks, Extended SS brake lines, AP kick-out sliders, 265/75/16 on Konig Countersteers, AllPro Apex front bumper and Zip Ties.
    bummer.

6. Apr 10, 2010 at 5:55 PM
    Tactical Me

Tactical Me [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Severn, Md
    Vehicle:
    2010 SR5 Access Cab
    Allpro Offroad Bumper, TSB Leaf Springs, Toytec Ultimate Kit, Total Chaos UCA, Weathertech Digi-tech
    The CR Laurence power sliders would be great if I had to time to get them ordered and installed. But for now I'm just trying to get that OEM stuff in there and hit the road back to Virginia before I'm SOL at work.

Update: Safelite wants to do the mobile install with OEM parts now, instead of the aftermarket stuff they originally wanted to use. Told them I'd consider it if I can't get an appointment at the dealership. There's a blanket on my taco now, it's pollen season big time here in Bama.

7. Apr 10, 2010 at 6:11 PM
    aces2

aces2 Senior Arshole

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Hampton, VA
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 RR AC 4x4
    Flowmaster 40, K&N CAI, RED brake light bulbs, BHLM, Rear dif breather line, Factory Skidplate painted BLACK, DRL's, YELLOW bulbs in Fogs Turn Signals and Marker lights, Custom "Toy Machine" center emblem, Sockmonkey "Nor-Cal" decals all BLACK, Redline tailgate damper and hood sruts, Painted steering wheel emblem BLACK, 12V always on, Foglight mod, 16" Pro-Comp 7089 rims BLACK powdercoated acorn lugnuts, BFG KM2's 285-75-16, Painted exhaust pipe BLACK, BLACK emblems all the way around, Rear BLACK bumper from base model, Radical RED "sport" grille-surround, Factory Toyota Bed extender, RED maglight mounted on each seat's side, TRD ball-type shift knob, Custom mounted Scangauge II under stereo, Aftermarket HU, Hardwired Garmin GPS 260W, TSB w/AAL and 2.5" 5100's, Weathertech floor liners, Removed front mud flaps, 95-04 "4WD" rear mudflaps, 3rd Brake light "TACO", BLACK front lip
    x2 on the solid, I have one and LOVE it!

Solid or Sliding, you're looking @ $826 + labor for OEM replacements. Oh and solids don't come tinted in any fashion no matter how hard you try and order one so you're going to have to get it tinted if you go that route...

Products Discussed in

To Top