1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

N2 Designs 2016-2022 Tacoma 3x OEM FOB Plug n Play Remote Starter Kit (AT & MT) + Smart Module

Discussion in 'N2 Designs' started by N2DesignsInc, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Sep 19, 2018 at 4:30 AM
    N2DesignsInc

N2DesignsInc [OP] --------------------------- N2 Designs, Inc. Vendor

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    2018 that identifies itself as a 2021
    Mods: Is this still a Tacoma?
    UPDATE:
    2024 Tacoma Push to Start kits are COMING SOON!

2024 Tacoma HKEY Auto, HKEY Manual, Standard Key (no dealer OEM provided fob) are all COMING SOON!

Smart Module now compatible with Apple iOS SmartWatch, Alexa, & Google Home

---------------------------------------------------------

https://www.n2designsinc.com/toyotaremotestarters

***FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING*** exclusively for TW forum members - ENTER "N2TWFREESHIP" in discount code field at checkout!

Same excellent service, support, shipping and product quality as well as function that those have already purchased and praised.

- For automatic push to start and HKEY.
    - For HKEY Manual Transmission
    - For Standard Key (Vehicles with no FOB that require you to walk up to door to unlock)
    - Smart App module optional add-on available. Works in all of North America, (USA & Canada, and Puerto Rico).
    - Shipping only limited to US, PR and Canada.
    - Sales Tax only for CA residents only.

2016-2023 Tacoma Push to Start 100% Plug 'n' Play 3x Remote Start Kit

2016-2023 Tacoma HKEY Automatic Transmission 100% (less one wire US;100% PnP Canadian models) Plug 'n' Play 3X Remote Start Kit. See below for what an HKEY is.

2016-2023 Tacoma HKEY Manual Transmission 100% (less two wires US; Less one wire on Canadian models) Plug ‘n’ Play 3X Remote Start Kit. See below for what an HKEY is.

2016 - 2023 Tacoma PLUG N PLAY KIT FOR BASE MODEL (NON PUSH TO START, NON HKEY) Regular Key - Without an OEM FOB Long Range (half mile), 2-Way Feedback (Audible and LED Indicator Feedback to FOB indicating successful lock/unlock/start/stop engine) Remote Power Door Locks w/ Remote Start Kit (Same Install as HKEY Automatic, but NO CUTTING ANY WIRES, PURE 100% PLUG N PLAY):

• This Kit gives you a FOB that allows for remote power door locks to lock and unlock, Start Engine, Stop Engine.
      • Kit includes (2) FOBs that have 4 buttons, one to lock doors, unlock doors, start engine, stop engine.
      • FOBs are LONG RANGE (half mile) with two way LED light and audible indication that the lock, unlock, start engine or stop engine were successful.
      • Smart phone app controlled module to do all of the above, including GPS locate compatible (sold separately/can't be combined with RF kit - it's one or the other - separate part numbers exist depending on desired setup)

Smart Phone Module 4G/LTE (North America - USA/CAN/MEXICO & PUERTO RICO ONLY) - Must have a remote starter already, or purchase with one. Works with many brands out there.

Contact us for other vehicles or products.

HKEY looks like this:

91DDCB00-568B-4012-B47E-520EFABCAEBA.jpg

306235C9-95A1-4A6D-AED2-86E6F997E9AA.jpg

The below is a standard (non Push to Start/Smart Key, non Hkey). Typically if you have this key, you must manually walk up to your vehicle to unlock it. If that's you, then we have a kit for you too! We'll provide you with two FOBS to now only remote start/stop your engine, but to lock and unlock your doors like everyone else, and you get the ability of doing it over a half mile range! With audible and LED feedback to your FOB! Your vehicle lets you know when it heard you or not! ALL 100% PLUG N PLAY too! 100%.

upload_2019-1-23_23-38-36.jpg

OUR SMART MODULES ARE GOOD IN ALL OF NORTH AMERICA! (USA/CANADA/MEXICO & PUERTO RICO)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2024
    Fretter, thebaker, DBLClutch and 7 others like this.
  2. Sep 19, 2018 at 5:20 AM
    DSSK

DSSK Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 White Tacoma Limited 2WD
    Thanks

3. Sep 19, 2018 at 6:39 AM
    _gray_knight_

_gray_knight_ Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    '18 Mall Crawler
    Just washed
    Just viewed the install and demo video of this. After the remote start is activated and a door is open, it shuts off and you'll restart once inside? No option of having it running and a press of a button sequence to tell the system that you're present and about to drive off?

4. Sep 19, 2018 at 7:12 AM
    Rainoffire

Rainoffire Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 QS DCLB TRD Sport
    Sadly no.
    It is a Toyota Security Feature, and there is currently no way to bypass it.
    All Toyota and Lexus PTS systems suffer from this.

TacoOnFire18 likes this.
  5. Sep 19, 2018 at 7:34 AM
    _gray_knight_

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    '18 Mall Crawler
    Just washed
    No bueno...if it wasn't for that, I would jump on this. Convenient but for me defeats the purpose of having remote start if I have to restart.

taco 16, Ctupton, imovelives and 2 others like this.
  6. Sep 19, 2018 at 7:50 AM
    Riotfunk

Riotfunk Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Taco TRD off road
    It's all push button starts. Some sort of safety thing since you can't switch to acc like you can with a key

7. Sep 19, 2018 at 7:59 AM
    _gray_knight_

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    '18 Mall Crawler
    Just washed
    Got me curious so looked up how Honda/Acura does theirs, same thing. Engine stops when a door or another condition happens.

**correction, only Toyota does this, other mgf do not have this lame non sense crap of shutting off and having to restart when you open your door.**

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  8. Sep 19, 2018 at 8:11 AM
    N2DesignsInc

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    How about for preheating the interior during the winter and cooling it off during the summer prior to entry?

With the smart app based module add on accessory, you get to lock/unlock, start/stop the engine, check the status of the doors, and locate your vehicle...

PvilleJohn likes this.
  9. Sep 19, 2018 at 11:14 AM
    ShadyCoh

ShadyCoh Well-Known Member

Member:
    Burnet, Tx
    PM sent

10. Sep 19, 2018 at 1:58 PM
    N2DesignsInc

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    All PMs will be responded to with pricing within a day or two due to two things:

1) I’m expecting our second child tomorrow so I’ll be in the delivery room tomorrow.

2) I’m negotiating even low lower price than what I want to give you guys now! Unbelievable pricing! Revealed via PM Monday/Tuesday if not before. I may have gotten you guys an even lower negotiated cost than what I was about to advertise due to higher than expected demand!

Please subscribe here for updates too!

Thanks in advanced!
    Jimmy
    N2 Designs, Inc

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  11. Sep 19, 2018 at 3:34 PM
    PeeDeeTaco

PeeDeeTaco Custom Title

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Effingham, SC
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Off Road 4x4 DCSB Blazing Blue Pearl
    5100 + OME 888 + Headstrong AAL SOS Offroad Concepts Streamline Winch Bumper Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch Method Race Wheels MR308 Roost Falken Wildpeak AT3W Image Dynamics speakers/sub Tacotunes Amp and sub enclosure
    How do you know you have high demand if you haven't given a ballpark price?

PvilleJohn likes this.
  12. Sep 19, 2018 at 4:47 PM
    N2DesignsInc

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:

People liked the last price, but there is a premium for the 12volt name since I was reselling for a retailer, and swept it up. A lot of people missed out. The price I got now is much lower, and I’m actually working to get it even lower! This is for the N2 kit. Plug n play, factory direct. So no one between me and the product from the factory/manufacturer. That, and if you saw my PMs. So interest is high I should say. It doesn’t matter if people back out, I need some sort of projections so that EVERYONE that wants it gets it. And if it doesn’t sell out, it won’t be a limited flash sale, I’ll have an everyday low price for you all, all the time that is still amazingly low, but not group buy low! And I do have ball park price but I cannot advertise it just yet because it’s a competitive market, and if I get it lower, I’d rather say it once.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  13. Sep 20, 2018 at 9:25 AM
    N2DesignsInc

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    Alright guys I’m pressing a few sources to compete against each other so what I thought was low is going to be even lower so I am not going to give out a price that may discourage people on the fence, I’m going to put out a price that convinces people on the fence to come to the greener side! The lower I get it, the lower I drop the price as a thank you to all the wonderful and loyal members here on TW! Stay tuned!

14. Sep 20, 2018 at 11:53 AM
    MESO

MESO Major Modder Vendor

Member:
    State of Jefferson
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCLB TRD HELLCAT SWAP
    What module are you using? Fortin, DEI, ?

=JSG= likes this.
  15. Sep 20, 2018 at 1:19 PM
    N2DesignsInc

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    OH MY GOD! THE ALMIGHTY MESO POSTED IN MY THREAD. I am seriously honored! Love the gasshole you sent me brother! PM sent.

16. Sep 22, 2018 at 3:31 PM
    N2DesignsInc

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    Priority to those who messaged me. That’s why I’m having people message. I get more purchasing power if I exceed original demand. Which is now through the roof! That’s why I haven’t released the original low price. I’ve gone back to my vendors with new projections for purchase quantities which allows me to buy it for less, which means sell it for less to you all! And since it’s through me, I will not cut it short if I have to bring more in. I just get better pricing for you all when brining it all in at once. Stay tuned. Please keep all communications within private messages. I am only using this thread for public updates.

17. Sep 25, 2018 at 12:01 AM
    N2DesignsInc

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    No commitments guys. However, once you’re PM’d the price, let me know if you’re in. Price won’t change based on number of people, it’s not a group buy per se, but it’s a low bottom flat rate price and I want to do my best to pull in enough inventory for this run. We sold short on the last one. They will sell out. The vendor that will be swinging the lowest price and winning my bid, is also trying to sway a deal for me on the smart app device, so we need till Wednesday to release the price. I’ll then order it and have it delivered to me as fast as possible and will start pre-programming them as orders come in. This run is only for 16-18 Tacoma’s, automatic, Push to start and HKEY ignition.

Please do not purchase if you have a manual/6MT or regular keys. Regular keys on an automatic example - a base SR tacoma with regular keys that requires you to walk up to your Tacoma to manually unlock your truck. If you don’t have oem power doorlocks, this kit will not work for you. After market dealer add-on power locks are not an exception, this will not work on those either. Your power door lock button my exist on your oem smart key fob for push to start or on the base housing of your HKEY.

Tlaloc1916 and PeeDeeTaco like this.
  18. Sep 25, 2018 at 12:03 AM
    PeeDeeTaco

PeeDeeTaco Custom Title

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Effingham, SC
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Off Road 4x4 DCSB Blazing Blue Pearl
    5100 + OME 888 + Headstrong AAL SOS Offroad Concepts Streamline Winch Bumper Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch Method Race Wheels MR308 Roost Falken Wildpeak AT3W Image Dynamics speakers/sub Tacotunes Amp and sub enclosure
    ...waiting patiently

19. Sep 25, 2018 at 1:31 AM
    N2DesignsInc

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    And because of that, I’m making it extra special for you all, trust me, you guys will love what you see come Wednesday.

20. Sep 25, 2018 at 2:19 PM
    N2DesignsInc

Member:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    Due to demand, I am renegotiating lower pricing for you all! So far end of day Wednesday as mentioned above is when I was told...I'll see what I can do to expedite freight so we can get them out fast to you post-order to make up for the lapse in price-reveal.

Products Discussed in

To Top